Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT - modified 2004 Harley Davidson Wide Glide

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT - modified 2004 Harley Davidson Wide Glide

Year: 2004
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Diablo
Price: $9500
Mileage: 7000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Here is a link to the Ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=230567938944

If it does not sell, I'm looking to trade for a Camaro SS or a C5 Z06. For the right car I will do a trade plus cash.

Last edited by Nazarah; 01-03-2011 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Tried to take Make and Model off, still required so I'll leave them as they are :)
Old 01-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Teching In

bump for the day crew. Less than 8 hours left!
Old 01-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Teching In

The bike didn't sell on auction, let's make a deal! I'll copy the details of the Ebay item here.

To begin with, the engine is a 95" engine rather than the stock 88". It has 10.25 to 1 compression with an aftermarket adjustable timing setup. The heads were ported and polished by Chris "The Rocket" Rivas. A big name in the Harley crowd for racing. Top all of this off with Screaming Eagle 258 cams and a 45mm polished makuni carb and you have a *very* strong running machine. From 0-75mph on the interstate, this is as fast or faster than any sport bike I've owned. Above that, I can't tell you because I just don't drive that fast any more. I'm sure top speed is 100mph+ if you want to go that fast.

The exhaust is from BD3 and has a mean sound to it. It's louder than stock, but not extremely loud, unless you are riding agressively. Then it becomes pretty loud.

The bike is also setup with an aftermarket BDL belt drive, which can be seen in the photos. It has a 3" kevlar belt, and an aftermarket clutch as well that isn't slipping for anything.

Some more random things that will come on the bike are a front fork stiffener, a 1.6kw starter to crank over that beast of an engine, A push button solenoid cover for the starter should you need to use it, mustang front and rear seats (I do have the rear seat, it's just not in the pictures), an aftermarket headlight, 4" longer tubes on the front end, and a Harley repair manual. Top that all off with more chrome than you can shake a stick at, and you have one heck of a custom bike here.

Next, let's talk about the paint. The graphics that you see on this bike are not some cheap vinyl stick on type of addition. These are actually painted on under the clear.

Pictures in next post.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Teching In

Old 01-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Spring is coming folks, let's work out a deal!