Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

02 wrx JDM STi hybrid :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 02 wrx JDM STi hybrid :)

Year: 2002
Make: Subaru
Model: Impreza
Price: $10500
Mileage: 123000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a 2002 WRX that i have had a japanese fully forged short block put in with US wrx heads and an FP HTA 68 18g with a billet 20g wheel car makes over 300 awhp as of right now but is more then capable of over 350awhp but i dont need to go fast car so its up for sale or trade i want a truck/suv for hauling parts. the hood and fron bumper are not in the best shape in the world(some jack *** backed into the car ) but they still work the i havent even really had a chance to drive the car since i got it swaped but I really like i said dont need two fast cars as much as i like having the awd in the winter I know i wont drive it when the weather is good enough for the vette and i really need to be practical here so my recent invest ment of nearly 10k into this car is someone elses gain pics to come when i can make it down to the shop to take them yes its that recently compleated
Old 01-06-2011, 06:26 AM
11 Second Club

interested?..Id need some cash..what tranny in the wrx and what shape is it in?

http://hickory.craigslist.org/cto/2144375692.html
Old 01-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

not much of a ford man :/ but I like i said i really dont need a second gofast car, but as far as my wrx is concerned it has a 5 speed but the guys at the shop said it probly has ?RA? gears cuz they seem shorter and the car is sound except for the hood and the front bumper and a few very small rust spots honestly rather clean for a buggeye from these parts ive seen alot that are ALOT uglier when it comes to the rust but i was thinking of replacing the hood with a CF one