Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1992 Z28 Heritage Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Z28 Heritage Camaro

Year: 1992
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $3500
Mileage: 150000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

the car is a 305tpi injected stock with 150xxx on it. stilll holds 60psi oil pressure all highway miles. i bought the car for my fiance to find out she wants something that gets a little better mpg. i drove the car 3.5 hours with no problems and i was surprised how well it ran. i have lots of pics cant upload them all. it is t tops and 700r4 the cars interior is in great condition. cant say perfect cause i have an identical one thats mint. there is one crack in the dash and looks like the door was rubbing the other side but has a dash cover on it. and the seats are great minus a quarter size tear in driver seat. they do have covers on them. has 373 rear gears. and brand new tires and recent E3 dimond fire spark plugs and oil changed. if you have any more questions just ask? there is some rust above the wheel wells has not broke through the paint can be fixed. also the front bumper is cracked and scrapped up but i have another one that can go with it for the right price. asking 3500 obo adioanderson006@aol.com

Old 01-07-2011, 01:38 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just curious, where in missouri?

Quick Reply: 1992 Z28 Heritage Camaro