Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT 2004 Turbo GTO 9sec car

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 10:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 2004 Turbo GTO 9sec car

Year: 2004
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $0
Mileage: 34750
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I bought this car a few months ago from this forum,I have come to the realization that with 2 little ones and another on the way in march that my track time fun is going to be just about non existent.Here is the link to the ad that I bought it from... https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...turbo-gto.html Please visit the link for all the mods,Video of it at the track and some other pictures.

I will also include a few other pictures of the car,but cant get any others since we are snowed/iced in here in NJ.

I made one pass with the car before the track closed here....it wheel hopped out of the hole...which resulted in killing the rear inner control arm bushings,Which i have new inner and outer bushings here waiting to go in,I got completely out of the gas to abort the run,than figured screw it,shifted to 2nd and got back on it....2.0 60ft 11.0@134.xxThe original owner Tim informed me that was the 1st pass with the air filter and full exhaust still in place,car drives beautiful down the track...and is surprisingly well mannered on the street also.It is a bit loud through the full exhaust though...But people seem to like that...

I am open to trades up or down....I have up to 10k to put with this car if there is something with a higher value than the gto offered for trade...Also have a nice 03 Z71 tahoe I could mix in with a deal.Would consider a vette,would like a c5/c6(Corvette trades take 1st preference) CTS-V...Possible a 03/04 cobra...Maybe the right trailblazer ss....Escalade..Older Camaro,Chevelle...let me know what you have,I am open to listen to any offer...Just please,If you want to offer a 10k dollar car,be prepared to make up the difference in cash,or other trade...And I will do the same for offers valued above the Goat...Looking for something I can have some fun with on the street driving to work,Since the track is sadly going to be seldom seen anymore.

I also have a walk around video that the previous owner made,as well a the car driving around...Back road,and freeway driving to show how the car drives.

Lastly,The car still retains all its factory options,And to my knowledge everything works,The ac needs a charge,And the belt put back on.
It will need the control arm bushings installed,which would of been done if it werent for this weather,And I also have a brand new PTC Converter for the car,Spent almost 1k on it...The converter in the car works great,But looking at log files of runs the car has made,you can see it is being overpowered,I called ptc to see about having it tightened up,And they suggested I upgrade to the 9.5" Race setup...I have dealt with PTC many times in the past with my GN's...They make awesome converters.the new one is sitting here in a box waiting to go in and will be included with the car....If the weather lets up and i can get the car over to my friends shop,The bushings and converter will be done.

the car runs 9's on a real mild tune with 12/13lbs of boost....I could only imagine what it would run with the boost turned up and the new converter in it with a bit more of an aggressive tune.

Please send pictures and info along with a number and the best time to reach you to SDF313@comcast.net

Cash price $19k I paid $18,500 for the car...Paid for shipping and bought a 1k converter for it that will be included.

If no deal is made and I wind up keeping it,I will swap in a 4l80 or go back with the 6spd and drive it daily...Just in case anyone in the NJ area wants to swap out there 6spd setup for a built 400 setup....

Last edited by 1Bad86Gn; 02-02-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:55 AM
11 Second Club

TTT....Some nice trade offers so far,Just not the right one.

Thanks...
Old 02-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Teching In

I have a buyer for my evo so if it sells would u take 18,500 and if so would need u to some how get it to me I'm 5 hours from new jersey and if so u have a sale my freind
Old 02-03-2011, 02:36 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by yellowEVOVIII
I have a buyer for my evo so if it sells would u take 18,500 and if so would need u to some how get it to me I'm 5 hours from new jersey and if so u have a sale my freind
I will do 19k delivered to your door....I have another cash buyer also that Im waiting to hear back from,I know he is serious...First one that gets me a deposit gets the car...I would rather deliver it 5hrs than the 15hrs away that he is..lol.

If you want you can text or call me...If im not mistaken,You have the number.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:13 PM
11 Second Club

Kick *** car..good luck with the sale..Like I told you today if you can answer any question have them give me a call
Old 02-04-2011, 01:54 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by perdieu
Kick *** car..good luck with the sale..Like I told you today if you can answer any question have them give me a call
Thanks Tim....I appreciate it,There are a few what seem to be serious cash buyers...If anyone has questions I cannot answer,I will send them your way.

I dont think its going to be long before it is sold,There is a guy flying in from TN Saturday to look at it.

As of now,It is still the 1st person with the cash or a deposit takes it away.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Teching In

Thanks Shawn for delivering the GTO today and for the smooth sale. It was a pleasure meeting you and your Wife and good luck with the new little one on the way!!! Gary

Quick Reply: FS/FT 2004 Turbo GTO 9sec car