Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $20000
Mileage: 32000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey, this is kind of a feeler to see how many of you are interested in my camaro and if the price is right. I am selling because I've had a major shift in interest and don't drive the car anymore, just sits in the garage. Also I need a truck for what I'm doing and cant have both.

The car is basically brand new, and not a mark on the car. Has all options from the factory including; SLP suspension package with Bilstein shocks, 345hp package, 6 speed, SS Key Fobs, Camaro SS floor mats(never installed), SLP center mount exhaust, SS grille, T-Tops.

The only after market stuff put on the car is; Pro 5.0 shifter, Carbon Fiber air lid, GMMG exhaust, Sub Frame Connectors, Rear Lower Control Arms, White 200mph Speedo, Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer and Amp, HID lights (6k color), Tint. Also have a SLP Ram air intake that is not installed but will include.

The car is pretty much brand new, and has a nice touch of mods to set it apart from your standard camaro. The cleanest Camaro around and ready for someone who wants a showroom car to leave the way it is, or to build it up and cruise to the shows with. I am a perfectionist and have only treated this car with the up most respect, whether shutting the doors or getting out of the way of potholes. Always covered while in the garage, no one would ever catch this car dirty, always kept looking brand new. No scratches, no dents and no rock chips. Perfect condition and cant stress it enough.

I don't have any interior pics as of now, but there is no wear anywhere. It has the dark cloth interior which I find much more comfortable than the leather. I've had both leather and cloth interiors. I have the optional SS floor mats that were never used and are still in the package. There is not a sign of wear anywhere inside.
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition-img_0463-1.jpg   2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition-img_0474-3.jpg   2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition-img_0468-2.jpg   2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition-img_0481-5.jpg   2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition-img_0478-7.jpg  

2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition-img_0480-4.jpg   2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition-img_0485-6.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2001 Camaro SS 6spd in Perfect Condition