Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

built 99 z28

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default built 99 z28

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $15000
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I hate to do this, but the time has come for me to think of other aspects in life, and not simply my car. Ive owned the car for over 6 years now, bought it stock, all mods were made by me. Car was originally a 6 speed, now an auto, clutch pedal is still in place. car has lil minor "beuty issues" but with parts taken into consideration, they are a joke. Small split in the dash, and some clear coat peeling are it. otherwise its abolutely awesome. 109k on car, 2k on motor, and id say 5k miles on trans as of now. I have my whole life wrapped up in the car but it needs to go.

Engine:

Texas speed 408 ci iron block. Callies crank/rods, diamon pistons, comp cam, prc heads... This motor is awesome, and DESTROYS my old set up (stock 346 at 10 psi boost). this motor is built for boost, and can make 1000 hp easily, and still be drivable everyday. Motor has approx 2k miles on it after instal and tune, and runs like a dream. I have the build sheet ready for any one that is interested in the car, there is approx 2k miles on it, broke in, and ready to rock. Total cost of engine alone was just over 8000 dollars alone

Trans:

Fully built 4l60e from Xtreme transmissions. best of everything in it, and yank 3500 rpm stall.

Rear end:

Built moser 12 bolt, 33 spline. never gave me any issues other than some 12 bolt whine out of it while cruising which is typical.

Suspension:

Tubular lcas, and panhard rod. Large front swaybar.

Interior:

Full ebony leasther swap from another z28 that was barly driven. I cant stress how clean it is, not a single stain anywhere, non smoker.

aem wideband
autometer fuel psi gauge
autometer boost gauge
slp fan switch.
full blue led interior conversion
pioneer head unit and sub in stealth box with 2 farad cap

Exterior:

Black slp ss hood
pewter ss spoiler
black with machined lip TTM wheels, in allmost pristene shape.
tailight lenses, and whistler mod, sides and corners tinted.

Car has LOADS OF EXTRAS! and for the right trade, I will include all of it. I have everything needed to turbo the car again, all pipes for some one to fab up a front mount turbo, or rear, as I inteded to do, everything from pipes, all mandrel bent, s480 turbo, bov, wastegate, water meth, intercooler, all of it. Everything needed to support 1000 horsepower.

A custom aluminum sumped tank, with eliminator pump, feed retun lines, and aeromotive fuel pump speed controller. billet fuel rails, and regulator. 80 #hr injectors

I love this car, but life throws curve ***** at you that just knock you down sometimes, and its no good. I can keep it, and just tough out my move, and such, but im better off just getting something else. pref a trail blazer ss. I am considering all trades, just send it my way. Im really interested in something bigger, but still a fun good looking ride. Im going to miss my car, but whomever takes it is going to be pretty happy with it. please feel free to contact me with any questions or offers im listing it as 15k obo. 7025564718. thanks

Last edited by whitedevil; 02-12-2011 at 02:29 PM.