Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Cadillac CTS-V blk/blk 36k

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 03:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $23000
Mileage: 36000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): ME
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Bumping for the weekend.

I have replied to quite a few "very interested" parties, only to find out they aren't willing to spend more than $20k and that they only have about half of that in cash, but "maybe in a few months" they'll have the rest.

Just to reiterate some things from my last posts, I'm asking $23k, I will be flexible but I will not sell for $20k. Also, I'd be more than happy to send you pictures of the car if you have the money to buy it and are serious about making a purchase. Otherwise, it's a stock black 05 V, it looks just like every other stock black 05 V and there are plenty of pics of them on google.

It's officially spring and the roads are looking good here in RI. I am probably going to start daily driving the car in the next few weeks. The car will remain for sale, I am serious about selling it, but I am not desperate.

Thank you very muich to everyone who has looked/replied!
Old 03-28-2011, 08:46 PM
Teching In

bump!
Old 03-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Teching In

I am still mostly looking for a cash deal, but here are the only cars I'd consider trading for:

-C5 convertible + Cash: Car must be stock or near stock, manual trans only, no red, black or yellow cars please. No wrecked or salvaged cars. Higher mileage OK, Amount of cash will depend on mileage and condtion of the C5.

-C5 Z06 + Cash: Car must be 02+, stock or near stock, no red or black cars please. No wrecked or salvaged cars. Higher mileage is ok, please no abused/tracked cars. Amount of cash will depend on condition of Z06

-Honda S2000+Cash: Car must be an 04 or 05 (2.2L w/o drive-by-wire) Stock only please, No red or black cars, no wrecked or salvaged cars. Mileage must be under 75k.

I am mostly looking for a car close to the $15k mark. I am very picky about my cars, which is why it's probably easier to do a cash deal for my car and then I'll go shop for what I want. I figured I'd post a couple options up anyway.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Teching In

bump.

I am willing to consider reasonable offers from people who have cash in hand.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:23 PM
TECH Resident

Interested in a frame-off restored '68 C10?

Old 04-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Teching In

/\ Nice truck!!!

The Cadillac was sold today. It was very bittersweet for me. I am pleased to know that it will be well loved by Jon and Lisa, the new owners.

Thank you to all of you who made reasonable offers.