Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1994 firebird formula m6

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1994 firebird formula m6

Year: 1994
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $4200
Mileage: 165000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1994 firebird formula white hard top, PW, PL, super clean dark gray clothe interior no rips or stains. the carpet at the heel area is worn through. taillights are from a standard firebird. the back bumper is loose on the passengers side bottom by the wheel. passenger side rocker panel has dent at the very bottom. one inch tear in the front driver fender at the very front. lt1 350 with t56 6 speed manual trans. 3.42 posi rear end with disc brakes. i do have a stack of history repairs and maintenance on this from me and the previous owner somewhere. back tires are g force sport tires with alot of tread left and the fronts were used off my other camaro with a bad alighnment so the outside edge is wore down i put them on the firebird wheels and they work just fine.

NEW THINGS 2 YEARS AGO:
high flow fuel pump
nice healthy sounding cat-back exhaust
all 4 shocks
window motors

NEW THINGS LAST SUMMER:
zoom kevlar clutch (good to 600hp i think still has nice soft feel to the engagement)
flywheel resurfaced
windshield
all 4 brake rotors
brake pads
oil pressure sending unit
water temp sender
radiator
waterpump
tranny mount

new felpro gasket kit installed on a bone stock original motor except a mild port and polish on the heads that have 6x,xxx miles on them

$4200 or best offer?

had 2 small rust spots repaired a 4"x3" hole in rear foot area on drivers side and a spot smaller than a quarter on the passenger side rear quarter panel

i cant figure out how to shrink the size of my pictures but i can email you some from last summer, i dont have any up close shots ill have the car back out of storage to put the new motor in hopefully the 3rd week of march

never raced this one its always been just a driver

Last edited by 2manycamaros; 03-01-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Quick Reply: 1994 firebird formula m6