Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 7.3 f350 crew cab DRW

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 7.3 f350 crew cab DRW

Year: 2003
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Price: $11900
Mileage: 164000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

super duty f-350 super crew cab drw 164k miles. This is the last year that you could get a Ford with the reliable 7.3 diesel engine. It also has a 6 speed manual which helps fuel economy and towing. This truck is really clean and a real head turner. It is loaded with options including power windows,power locks,power mirrors,6 disk cd changer and more. The a/c and heat and everything else works perfect. The engine runs perfect and starts easy in hot or cold weather. The transmission shifts smooth and the clutch feels great. Other than a dent on the tailgate the exterior looks great. The interior looks almost new. The truck runs and drives excellent. I dont think anybody will be dissapointed in this truck. I get complements on it everytime I drive it. I am currently driving the truck so the miles may be a little more than listed. I am pricing this truck at wholesale price to move it fast. You will not find a better deal a crew cab 7.3 dually this clean.Asking only 11900.00 CASH. May be interested in a trade for a 1/2 ton 4x4.Nada value on this truck is 17000 clean retail so the trade should be valued close to the same. If you have any questions feel free to email me at wdikevin@hotmail.com or pm me on here. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by kevinek; 03-01-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Teching In

bump for friday night
Old 03-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Sold!!!!!!