Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Porsche 911 Carrera

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 04:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Porsche 911 Carrera

Year: 1999
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $28000
Mileage: 58000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AR
Color: Gold
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I've only had it for a short while and have loved every second. The car is simply gorgeous and those who have seen it can back me up on this. I am only the second owner of the car. If you lead directly to a sell I can throw $500 your way.
Car has:
Factory aero kit
Fully adjustable factory rear spoiler
6 speed manual
6 disk cd
Radius staggered wheels
4 cassette holder
Michelin Pilots ps2 on all four corners, brand new
Vented and drilled rotors
Metropol Blue interior
Tan with a silver pearl exterior (forgot the exact name)
58,XXX Miles currently
Spare has never been used
Clutch in excellent working order
Car has never been tracked hard as it has never touched the bump stops
Retracting sunroof
Power everything
8 way power seats driver+passenger
Leather seats
Very very very few cars with this color combination and even fewer with the factory aero kit have put this car nearly at 1 of 1
Asking $28,000 obo
Car was purchased in december 1998 as a birthday present for his wife. She wanted a convertible and went two weeks later and bought a yellow cabriolet. The car has sat in a climate controlled garage and been taken excellent care of at porsche of naples. I flew to Ft. Meyers, Florida to check out the car along with Donny from motorwerks racing out of Atlanta, Georgia. He went all through the car and checked out the computer system to check for crash codes, we changed the oil there on the spot and checked for shavings in the oil. Everything checked out 100%. You will never find another Porsche with this package and colors. The 1999 is one of the most sought after Porsches for weekend cruising guys as it was the last year for the throttle cable driven cars. The car will come with a primary key, spare key, valet key. It is an absolute blast to drive and gets tons of looks. I will get recent pictures up as soon as the weather clears up. Thanks for looking and referrals.
Call/Text (501)259-EightOneEightSix
PM me your email for more pictures
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Porsche 911 Carrera-dscn0152.jpg   1999 Porsche 911 Carrera-dscn0151.jpg   1999 Porsche 911 Carrera-dscn0155.jpg   1999 Porsche 911 Carrera-dscn0154.jpg   1999 Porsche 911 Carrera-dscn0144.jpg  

1999 Porsche 911 Carrera-dscn0150.jpg   1999 Porsche 911 Carrera-porsche9112.jpg  
Old 03-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price drop to $26,000