Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Camaro z28/ss clone

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 06:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 Camaro z28/ss clone

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $4500
Mileage: 110000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

SOLD

Selling Points: 110000 all high way miles, it was daily driver the last 5 years and I drove 50 miles on highway for work.Despite being an 8cyl I get up to 28mpg on the highway. I have tuned the car up every 20k miles (new plugs, fuel filter, air filter) and changed the oil every 3k. Has T Tops, and traction controlModifications: ram air, 90mm lid, SLP 85mm MAF, 85mm TB, SLP smooth bellows, BBK intake manifold, Under driver pulleys, 180* therm, BBK headers, SLP Y pipe, Flow master cat back, spec stage 2 clutch, light weight flywheel, pro 5.0 short throw with lous short stick, 35mm front sway bar, 24mm rear sway bar, rear control arms, panhard bar, subfram connectors, strut tower brace. Car is lowers 1.5 inches, rides real stiff and smooth. Tuned, Purchase will also include Crane Cams Power Tuner hand held unit. C5 corvetter wheels 18" rear (285 nittos) 17"(245 nittos) front, drilled and slotted rotors, red calipers
Condition: Used good condition Car was is considered rebuilt, has a rebuilt title. I bought it from insurance agency and had it rebuilt. Front bumber, hood, right fender and right door needed to be replaced and painted. No real structural damage down to the car and you cant even tell.

The paint on the hood is a little chipped off, theres nothing wrong with the hood, it just needs some paint. It could probably be touched up a little and any body shop could do it for about $100, if you'd like i could have that touched up but it may take a week or so. The paint on the rest of the body is excellent except for the few spot I showed you in the photos.... the hood, the back bumper that got hit by a shopping cart, again no real damage just needs to be touched up and I'll also try buffing it out. And theres a little spot under the passenger door that could be touched up, theres a slight dent down there but you cant really notice it unless you really look at it. The car is 12 years old with almost 110k highway miles on it and was in a little accident, so theres so blemishes here and there but mechanically wise it can't run better, its fast and reliable. The frame and structure is perfect, the paint does have a few scratches on it. The inside is good, upholstery is like new I shampoo the carpet once a month and armoral it once a week. I put a new radio deck in about 2 months ago, it is ipod ready, you just need the wire and is blue tooth compatible so you can talk hands free. The window switch has a little glue on it because it came loose and probably could be touched up but all in all for a 12 year old car its great and I'm sorry to get rid of it but I moved to a place on a dirt road and hate to see it getting dirty and driving on gravel.

Also the modification I have done to it are probably worth almost $3000 alone, the car produces a little over 400hp to the flywheel. I am also including a handle held tuner with the purchase so you can mess around with the setting and find some that you like.

Hope this helps let me know if you'd like any more info

Contact me through email: BDDOLEWSKI@GMAIL.COM is the best way is I am not on here a lot checking my PMs or posts

thanks

Ben
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0024.jpg   1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0028.jpg   1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0029.jpg   1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0027.jpg   1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0030-2-.jpg  

1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0019.jpg   1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0020.jpg   1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0021.jpg   1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0030.jpg   1999 Camaro z28/ss clone-imag0025.jpg  

Last edited by jimih941; 03-20-2011 at 01:54 PM. Reason: sold
Old 03-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Teching In

Let me know if you want clearer photos, my camera broke... had to use my phone. The phone camera does not do this car justice. Ill try to get some higher quality photos on soon
Old 03-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Teching In

If you were closer to NY I would make you an offer, glws
Old 03-14-2011, 11:44 PM
Teching In

Where exactly is the car? If you still have it will you send me some "clearer" pictures please?? Bigmuuule1@yahoo.com. Nice car btw. Very fair price too it seems
Old 03-15-2011, 07:21 PM
Teching In

car is sold will be sitting in my garage by friday i hope

Quick Reply: 1999 Camaro z28/ss clone