Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 eagle talon esi GREAT DD

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 10:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 eagle talon esi GREAT DD

Year: 1997
Make: Eagle
Model: Talon
Price: $2800
Mileage: 99000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Up for sale is my 1997 eagle talon. It is an ESI, and comes with the naturally aspirated 2.0L and automatic transmission with overdrive. The car only has 99K miles which isnt a lot for the year. Car is dark silver in color with light gray interior. There are no rips or major stains, other than needing a new headliner the interior is good. The car also needs new window switches, the windows work just missing the buttons. Overall the vehicle is in ok shape, there are some minor chips on the front bumper and some sun fading on the rear spoiler as well as a dent by the gas tank. I recently did a full tune up on the car, it has new spark plugs, a new valve cover gasket, oil change with synthetic oil, pcv valve, and air filter. I also put in a new front wheel hub that has a lifetime warranty on it. The brakes are in good shape and have lots of life left in them. Everything works on this car including the cruise control, power steering, and has great heat and air conditioning. The car does come with an aftermarket sony radio with and ipod adapter that is not pictured, however it does need to be mounted, i will even include the mounting kit that i bought for the car i just dont have time to put it in. I am selling the car cause im in college and already have another car and the landlord is going to fine me if i dont get this one out. Feel free to email me or call/text with any questions. the price is $2800 OBO. my number is 630-346-two eight zero eight. thanks

i just had a new timing belt, timing belt tensioner, and water pump and seal put in. This cost over $500 and has been on the car for 20 miles, brand new! I also have receipts to go with the car.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:52 PM
TECH Resident

*will trade car for procharger/vortec/sts kit*
Old 03-20-2011, 07:47 PM
TECH Resident

bump ttt