Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1953 street rod pick-up sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1953 street rod pick-up sale or trade

Year: 1953
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Medium Duty Trucks
Price: $25000
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I am looking at possilbly selling or trading my 1953 street rod project.Trades I would be interested in are 4th. generation camaro's with low milage 6 speeds only. Plus you make up the extra in cash if it comes to that. I have been working on this truck for 7 years now and I am losing intrest in it. I have over $35,000 into it I am asking $25,000 for it. I have alot of new parts and custom work done. The truck and frame have been media blasted to bare metal frame has been boxed and in por-15 along with a mustang II subframe with coil over shocks rear end has been gone through and new gears 3:55's. the bed is new along with the running boards and rear fenders, aluminum radiator, 17 inch wheels in front with 18's in the rear and many other stuff too much to list. I have most of the parts to finish it but here are some of whats left needs a new grille, front bumper, bed wood, motor ( have a 700r4 trans that goes with the sale) the truck needs to be wired yet and I have the harness for it. needs drive shaft shortned brake lines need to be run and the hood is only in epoxy primer right now. Truck could use a wet sand and polish but looks good as is, just would make it more smooth and shiny. If you are serious and require more info let me know cause there is way to much to list here. UPDATE... I do have a chevy 350 motor now back from the shop rebuilt that will go with the truck. I have not raised the price but if I put much more into the truck as it gets cloer to being finished I will have to raise the price accordinly. Thanks for taking the time to look if you have questions please email me..
Attached Thumbnails 1953 street rod pick-up sale or trade-188889_1451234540291_1816104745_817939_2055664_n-1-.jpg