Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS or Trade 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Turbo Project $20,000 OBO Or Trades

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 10:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post FS or Trade 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Turbo Project $20,000 OBO Or Trades

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $20000
Mileage: 67000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have up for sale or trade a 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 turbo project. The car has all power and is red with t-tops. The car has 67k original miles on the body. Here is a list of what is done to the car and keep in mind that all parts are brand new on the car. Starting with the suspension, it has a BMR turbo k member, BMR upper and lower tubular control arms, Spohn front sway bar, Flaming River manual rack, BMR Xtreme torque arm, Wolfe staggered control arms, Wolfe coil relocations, Spohn panhard rod, BMR boxed subframe connectors with BMR Xtreme crossmember, Strange 12 bolt rear narrowed 3” with 4.10 spool (paid $2500 for rear end), Strange front and rear race brakes with manual coversion with line lock ($2700 for brake set up), Nasty 2000 hp fuel system with Magna components for a boosted application with the Nasty stainless sumped tank (paid $2300 for fuel system), Wolfe 10 point cage with halo and window net and come other custom pieces, parachute mount, BMR battery relocation with Moroso battery cutoff, car has Wolfe minitubs in the rear to accommodate Weld Magnums in the rear with MT drag radials and Weld Magnum skinnies in the front with MT ET’s (paid $2700 for wheels and tires), ½” studs all the way around, Kirkey aluminum race seats with Kirkey seat covers, full set of Autometer C2 gauges with 5” tach with light, water and trans temp, oil and fuel pressure and 2 wide bands, Griffin radiator for stand up radiator setup (core support modified), Shearer Fabrication custom turbo set up for 91mm turbo with FMIC and all turbo kit components (paid $6400 for kit), new alternator and relocation bracket and starter, all brand new sensors for new engine, new wiring harness for car, Hurst TH400 reverse manual shifter and customized center counsel, other misc things I have forgot about. This car is for sale or trade, either or. I am looking for a street car that I can get in and drive or cruise, such as a Camaro preferably or F bird with H/C set up or a forced induction car. I am not looking for a race car. I have a ton of money in this car in the roller and parts, just need a motor and trans to finish this car. This car is set up to easily make 8 second passes. My daughter was just born in December and I do not foresee having the money to get this car together anytime soon so I would rather sell or trade for something I can drive. I bought this car in 2003 from Arizona and it has been a great car. I will email pictures to all interested parties. Please email me at tmorales@wfwhelan.com or give me a call at 313-790-5592. This car has the best of the best and deserves to be finished the right way. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am looking for 20k or trades for this car. It sounds like a lot but the car has 25k in brand new parts alone. I will look at reasonable offers as well. The paint on the car is still in good condition as well. Bring all offers to the table as I will look at everything. I am sure I have left some things out but will get everything together with the right offer.
Thanks.

Tony

Last edited by kwik_ls1; 04-03-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:12 PM
11 Second Club

I did think of one thing I forgot is the car has QA1 coil overs on the front and QA1 10 way adjustables on the rear. Looking at all trades..........
Old 04-02-2011, 10:37 PM
11 Second Club

Isn't anybody looking to finish this racecar?
Old 04-03-2011, 09:31 PM
11 Second Club

Dropped price to $20,000 OBO or trade for another F-body.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Pics videos please