Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

95 Z28 Oklahoma make offers

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 05:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Z28 Oklahoma make offers

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $2600
Mileage: 154790
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Green
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

8-1-11 ****Updated listing on cz28, if anybodys interested please check it out. Very serious on taking offers, partial trades, trades for another Durango/Tahoe/similar vehicle. It needs to go, Seperated from wife, dont have time to mess with it and need an SUV or truck now for work. Need stuff for my son and I and am in the middle of moving. It NEEDS to go. Make offers for with or without the extra parts. Im going to upload a video of the car driving if my phone will let me.

Taking offers, Have had it posted on cz28 for a while. It needs to go. I just dont have time for it right now. I can send more pictures. You can reply to either site posting. Pictures and full description on cz28 link. If linking to there is breaking a rule, I'll delete and relist with everything here.

http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802733

Have clear clean title in hand, Its been signed over to me, but I havnt transferred it yet. Was waiting untill the car was road ready. I will go to the tag office asap after the sale to complete the transfer, and write up a notorized bill of sale for you untill the title comes back. Takes about 3-5 days here to get back. If your local we can meet up and sign over or I can send certified mail. No funny business, just no time and no money to work with right now. Just want that upfront before somebody gets interested and this changes their mind.

Very serious on taking offers.

Last edited by 94z28inok; 08-07-2011 at 02:51 AM.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Teching In

No offers?
Old 04-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Teching In

bumping...
Old 04-09-2011, 09:51 PM
On The Tree

I'd go 1700-1800 for just the car if you really want to get rid of it, but you'd need to have the title issues sorted out the day I come to get it. I'd be trailering it back to Indiana so if the car had any huge issues I'd rather know about them before I drive 3 states over. Is it running alright even with the leaky waterpump on the opti right now?
Old 04-10-2011, 03:35 AM
Teching In

If I had the money, believe me I would have the tag/title taken care of. Several people have told me they would give me the asking price locally if I had it already done. Just cant untill it sells, (which is really bending me over I know), Im laid off, no unemployment, no employers calling, no positions available yet when I call, it just sucks. Barely making it work on my side jobs right now.

Needs a tune up, maybe an opti. I have everything listed in the thread I linked to over at cz28. Spark plugs and the exhaust leak may fix the miss. It will roast the tires like it sits. Just drained the antifreeze before winter because it didnt have enough in it, didnt want to crack the block. Water pump had stains around the weep hole, but wasnt wet at that time. Exhaust leak is just a nut that needs put on the driver side y pipe to manifold. Again, everything that I know that is wrong with it is stated on the link to cz28.

It will drive some, Ive taken it up the highway and back a couple miles, it did go into overdrive and back down like it should. I just wouldnt recommend driving it much untill the miss is tracked down and fixed so as not to damage the engine. Cylinders all still have the crosshatch marks, this thing looks good inside. I just dont have the time or money now to devote to this car. I dont want to get rid of it, I need to. I need to put some money into my truck so I can widen my job search area.

I also do not blame you on wanting the title ready to sign when you arrived to pick it up. Im the same way, I just dont have any other options at this point, Its all I have thats worth enough to do me any good getting rid of it.

Also the dash pad has cracked severely in the last week, temperature has been fluctuating so much it finally got to it I guess.

I will try to get a battery barrowed later today and see if I can do a video with my phone of start up, run, and move around the yard if it has enough gas. Hasnt been started in about 3 weeks anyway so it needs it.

Last edited by 94z28inok; 04-10-2011 at 03:56 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Teching In

Ok going to try to attach a video. Sorry for the sound quality, done on my phone. Door creak is amplified by the phone for some reason, it just needs oiled some. The exhaust leak at the manifold is also amplified.

Last edited by 94z28inok; 04-11-2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Learning to embed video on post.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:58 AM
Teching In

Start a new Job Monday morning I will start working on the car again and get the title straightened out as funds allow, If I finish the car I may just keep it a while longer, but will leave the ad up for bit, still taking offers, even if I fix more stuff, get it running right, etc. Really want a 98+ TA M6.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:09 AM
Teching In

Updated listings. Please check first post for update and link to CZ28.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Up, make me an offer
Old 08-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Teching In

$2600? obo
Old 08-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Car is Sold, Thanks everybody.