Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1987 Buick Grand National w/ 15k miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1987 Buick Grand National w/ 15k miles

Year: 1987
Make: Buick
Model: Regal
Price: $0
Mileage: 15000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

My car currently has just over 15.5k on it. This is a great runner, non-smoker, very clean low-mileage car.

It has T-Tops, power windows, power locks, rear defrost, cruise, tilt, trunk release, power antenna (still works) are the main options. Nothing unusual.

A/C is still cold and R12. Tires are original Eagle GT's with no dry rot, and tons of tread left, they are in fantastic shape for their age.

There is zero rust on the car. The windshield headliner, doors, wheel wells, trunk are all clean. The paint is in excellent shape. The rear bumper fillers fade after a while, but clean up nicely with wax.

The car had a valve cover breather and Kenne Bell intercooler shroud when I purchased it. I have since removed these items to put it back to stock. I also have the original window sticker.

All fluids have been changed in the last year. (engine, trans, coolant, power steering, brake, rear differential).

Show car can be a lofty standard, so I reserve this car as very, very clean. Never driven in the rain, garage kept under a cover. Always 93 octane.

Any further questions, please feel free to contact me. I am located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Thank you.

Asking $24,500

Matt

Old 04-10-2011, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ide say this is as close to a show room condition GN that youll ever see with this amount of miles on her and being a former 87 GN owner myself. You might want to list this bitch on E bay and set a reserve price and let those guys bid against each other for your girl here!You may end up getting more then you want for her this way?Atleast look on there to see what some of these GN's are atleast going for on there first before you try it and before giving it away or here. This is the worst place to sell a car IMO without being lowballed to death Ide say your price sounds VERY VERY fair for such a clean stock low mile GN as yours here
I miss my 87 Buick GN LOL
GLWS my man and stick to guns on your price here too. If they dont like it there alot more GN's out there with 80K to well over 100K miles that they can go look at if they don't have the 24K for your girl here! Right?

The kicker to these cars here is that if youve never been in one for a real ride yourself ,,,,, you can't describe to somebody in words what it feels like when this 3.8 turbo spools up on this bitch and literally holds you back in your the seat and also can be heard from blocks away coming at you LOL
No other car in the world IMO has the distinctive sound of a 86 /87 Buick GN either !You can tell its a GN coming even before you see it LOL

Last edited by barnat; 04-10-2011 at 10:59 PM.