Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FOR SALE 94 Camaro Z-28 Ultra Z

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE 94 Camaro Z-28 Ultra Z

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $3500
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I have a 94 Camaro Z-28 Ultra Z for sale. The car has fully working Ram Air Kit, t-tops, 6 speed tranny, cross drilled rotors, upgraded intake, headers. The car DOES not run. I drove the car around with no problems and the head gasket blew. I had motor rebuilt but not sure what happend cause when I got it back something happend and car overheated and I havent driven it since. The car has a full history of everything done, reciepts included, whole folder full of the car history. I just went through a divorce and bought another vehicle, I dont want to sell it as this is the car I have always wanted but first off I dont have the money to take back to another shop and two I would fix it myself but dont have the extra money nor the time and know how. This would be perfect for someone with a bit of know how and a little cash. Email me here vestalsin@hotmail.com I will give you any info or pictures you want or need. Thanks for looking. I put 0 on mileage as I dont have exact mileage here with me right now and the engine was rebuilt. Email me and I can get it to you.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:35 AM
Teching In

Anybody interested? I need to sell it
Old 05-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Teching In

Still for sale if anyone interested, going to clean it up an take new pictures of it today.