Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Modified Cown Vic Interceptor

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 05:57 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2005 Modified Cown Vic Interceptor

Year: 2005
Make: Ford
Model: Crown Victoria
Price: $4999
Mileage: 86500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

For sale is my 2005 Crown Vic Police Interceptor. The car is an EX-California highway patrol car
-Clean AZ Title
-86,500 original miles
-Factory ford white paint
-17” Mustang Bullitt Rims with Pirelli Tires in great shape
-Real 2.5” dual Flow master exhaust system with 3” stainless tips ($700 System) and sounds great
-Police Package with Custom painted white and black then clear coated Push Guard on front bumper (off car right now)
-ADTR Ported Plenum (just installed 500 miles ago)
-NGK 555’s Sparkplugs (500 miles on them)
- The Interceptor engine (Many Upgrades over regular vics..HD ALT, Tranny cooler, better suspension,better hoses etc..)
-All new fluids, new serpentine belt, , new alternator, many new parts etc…
-Power windows, locks and seat
- good emissions
- Ice Cold A/C
-Great Heat
-Good on gas with the 2.73 gears (
-Brand new Car System with 1 12” JL Audio W3 Subwoofer in a ported box, powered by an 800 watt amp. Pioneer CD Player and 4-way Kenwood Speakers as well..Sounds Nice…(All wires are hidden)

I have the factory pulleys, belt, sparkplugs, headunit, speakers, upper plenumand other parts to go with the car as well…I also have Paperwork for a lot of the parts I’ve bought. I’ve installed everything myself since this car is so easy to work on.

Overall the car is nice. It runs and drives great. The transmission shifts perfect. The paint shines very well since I have waxed and polished it many times and it is factory and not a cheap paint job like almost every other P71 out there, though there has been some touch up paint applied (alot). This was a police car so there are scratches and dings in the car. But the body is very straight The interior looks pretty good. I put in a $150 center console with a cup holder since the cop cars don’t come with them. I also just put down brand new floor mats. The flooring is plastic in these cars btw, and it’s in great shape. The only real damage to the inside is to the driver’s seat. There is a small hole in the back of it.It also has little plugs on the roof that have been capped and painted from old anntenas. Once again this was a police car, and you can tell this was a police car. It has heavy duty equipment options on it and is also faster than a regular crown vic, (serious top end power) driving this car is fun, and is like very, very comfortable, for the price for year and mileage this is by the far the best deal on a Crown Victoria you’re going to find Thank You. Email me offers and trades at nwilkinson031@hotmail.com

I'll sell it or trade it..It's my third car (daily driver).etc….I’ve owned this car for over two years and just want something different. Let me know if you have something of intrestet.. NO JUNK though, I already have a bike, and no I don't ride it, and don't need another one..lol....This C.V. runs amazing $4999obo

(The Push Guard is no longer on the car..But it's in my garage and I can put it back on in 5 minutes)
Attached Thumbnails 2005 Modified Cown Vic Interceptor-cr3.jpg   2005 Modified Cown Vic Interceptor-cr7.jpg   2005 Modified Cown Vic Interceptor-cr5.jpg   2005 Modified Cown Vic Interceptor-cv6.jpg   2005 Modified Cown Vic Interceptor-cr2.jpg  

2005 Modified Cown Vic Interceptor-cr10.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2005 Modified Cown Vic Interceptor