Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

TW: 2000 SS Camaro LOTS of mods! 68,xxx miles M6

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TW: 2000 SS Camaro LOTS of mods! 68,xxx miles M6

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $15000
Mileage: 68000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Ok, so I'm just testing the waters to see what kind of response I may get on this. I just bought it but think i need sumthin a lil easier to drive in the city. I would consider trades for bolt on fbodies, gto's, vettes, cobras or moddes 5.3 or 6.0 swapped trucks. Still want sumthin sumwhat fast but a lil more strreet worthy of these horrible LA roads!

This is a 2000 camaro ss with 68,XXX miles. Car has many modifications and is fully loaded, t-tops, leather whole nine yards. Mod list: Engine and drivetrain mods: Afr 205cc heads with 8019 spring upgrade, Thunderracing trak cam 231/234 640/590, Manley double roller timing chain, Ported ls6 oil pump, Arp rod bolts, Ls6 intake, Stock ported throttle body, Ford racing 30# injector, Slp lid, Smooth bellows, Slp mass air, T56 built to viperspec by Allan Futral Motorsports, Moser 12 bolt rear end, 33 spline upgrade,1350 yoke, eaton posi, 410 gears, chrome diff cover, BMR adj control arms, BMR adj torq arm, BMR adj pan hard bar, Hooker long tube headers, Custom 3in true dual with a magnaflow x pipe and magnaflow 10series mufflers and slp tip, exhaust runs over the rear end. Welded sub frame supports, Drilled and slotted brake rotors(could use new ones), Hurst short throw shifter. and probly more I cant remember... Interior: Chrome hurst shifter Custom speaker box with one 10in sub that allows u to still use the t-top holders in the trunk. Exterior: 10000k hid's Custom painted hood scoop Tinted lights all the way around Custom stance that looks pretty good in my opinion(lowered in front an stock hight in rear) For any question pls PM me. The car is very clean and fast and still had a/c and all power options. I just got the car a month ago as a gift to myself for my birthday and it is awesome and has rediculous power but maybe just a lil too much car to drive in damn Baton Rouge with the traffic, granted I only drive it on nice days w/ the tops off but sux when u gotta stop n go n stop n go with the low gears and big cam. The car has only a few minor issues but nothing bad: Front bumber has crack around the blinker area from previous owner hitting an animal which also makes the bumper have about an inch gap between it and the hood and the driver side headlight bracket has a broke clip so it wiggles some. Also it could use a better tune bc when dropping from high to low rpms the idle will drop real low and have to catch up. I am scheduled to get it tuned at Futral thurs and get dyno numbers but may not be able to make it. If i dont this this will be sumthin u may have to do but i may have done bc im just seein what kinda response i get and if its worth it to get rid of. Thats all thats "wrong" with the car, im just very particular so tried to get every lil thing. The car hauls *** like it is and ran a 11.8 w/ a shitty 2.0 60' at 119 so with traction should be a mid to low 11sec car easy. The perfect car for someone thats wants something they can drive anytime thay want and drive to the track and run all day long then blast the radio and a/c on the way home. Now this car is basically a street legal race car so it does NOT ride smooth! As most fbodies dont this one really doesnt but it is all to make the car hook.

Well was really lookin into trades but they are gonna ask for a price so imma say $15,000 bc i see what ones with my mileage are goin for and there is one on craigslist now for $19999 and mine has $5,000 in just the rear end and heads. I know u dont get what u have in a car out of it but stock ones with these miles r goin for this much and u couldnt begin to build one for what this has into it.

It wont let me post pics sayin they r too big n i dont know how to reduce it to they are here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...3288.650495084

Well just lemme know what ya think and if i like sumthin maybe we can work sumthin out.