Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1975 corvette 4 speed project

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1975 corvette 4 speed project

Year: 1975
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $3500
Mileage: 100000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MS
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1975 corvette stingray, car is pretty much complete.. has sat for about 15 years, last inspection sticker expired in 1995. i bought it from a shop that did not do the best job getting it running. the car will crank and run, but not well. i'd imagine the carb needs to be gone back through, gas tank/fuel lines cleaned out. brakes are down on it. might just need to be bled i can't say for sure. from what i can tell, engine and transmission are original the floors and frame are very solid. interior seems salvageable with the exception of the carpet. all the panels and seats appear to be in usable shape. roll up window car. pretty much the pictures speak for themselves, and as far as what's wrong with the car, i'd say any thing you can imagine a car sitting 15 years would need. car was bought with a bill of sale only. the good news is, title bonds are cheap. also, it probably would not be hard to apply for a lost title. i am asking 3500 for the car, it's a solid project. i am only looking for sports/muscle/classic car trades, and they need to be running. i don't mind a project, but i need something functional.

601 951-4493

located in brandon, ms

i got bored earlier, and tinkered with it. drove it around the block ran fairly smooth. brakes work when pumped.. i'm pretty sure they just need bleeding

Quick Reply: 1975 corvette 4 speed project