Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Suburban LT Loaded 117k mi very good condition

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 06:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2003 Suburban LT Loaded 117k mi very good condition

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Suburban
Price: $11000
Mileage: 117000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Truck is loaded, it's a beauty in very nice condition. The nicest color on these, metallic pewter or whatever it is, it looks like a million bucks, and the 2003 has the best looking front grille on these, it's a beauty. Runs and drives super nice. Two driver memory settings, DVD in back with wireless headphones, in dash cd CHANGER Bose premium sound, moon roof, trip computer, tow package, bug deflector, window vent visors, color matching fender flares, running boards, leather, super nice truck. Rear hatch door option too, better of the transfer case options, I'm probably missing a bunch of options it has too.

Only things not working are the seat heaters and the park brake, both are easy fixes. Unless you wait until I get around to it, you'll need to fix those, as I don't have time to, though that could be negotiated.

The only reason I'm selling is I want a plow truck and I can't keep both. You will love this truck I think as I and my wife do.