Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 05:31 PM
EW1
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7500
Mileage: 48263
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

https://ls1tech.com/forums/midwest-c...oomington.html

I am selling my 1999 Camaro Z28 since I will be moving and will have a longer commute so I am looking at selling the camaro and looking into getting a more fuel efficient vehicle.

Details:
Car runs strong, I have not had any mechanical malfunctions at all with this vehicle. I bought this car back in 2005 in Florida when I moved back from the states from Japan (military guy). It had 24k when I bought it. It now has 48,263 miles on it. It is now in Crane, IN.

Modifications;
Pacesetter coated long tube headers and off-road y pipe
hooker cat back exhaust
lowered 1 inch all around
KYB AGX front shocks
BRM strut tower brace and rear lower control arms
UMI panhard bar
EGR and AIR deleted
LID with K&N filter and SLP cold air duct
Full exhaust installed and car tuned at Speed Inc in Schaumburg, IL

The bad;
The bad is mostly the exterior. The paint is showing its age. The previous owner tried to fix the peeling clearcoat and did a so..so job doing it, see pictures. There is paint fading on the driver's mirror and the front passenger side ground effect is cracked. The AC system does not work. I think it needs a re-charge but I just removed the belt off the compressor for the time being.

I am looking at getting $7,500 OBO. Car is paid off and I am waiting to get my title from the state of Florida.

For some reason, the pictures are not working. Here is a link to my Fquick page and I attached pictures at the bottom. The mods list on fquick is not up to date but the pics of the vehicle is there.

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=24027
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0557.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0552.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0560.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0561.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0554.jpg  

1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0556.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0559.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0566.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0558.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 Bright Blue Mettalic, Bloomington Indiana-pic_0553.jpg