Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Chevy Cheyenne 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 05:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Chevy Cheyenne 4x4

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Cheyenne
Price: $3500
Mileage: 176000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1998 Chevrolet Cheyenne extended cab, long bed truck. 350, 4l80E, 14bolt rear. It's got high miles on the truck, but the engine was replaced a little before I took it off the road, and it's got under 40k on it now. The 4 wheel drive works great, push button. Made me lazy, heh. Micky Thompson classic 2's, 265/75/r16 bfg all terrains with great tread, probably 85% or better. Manual windows and locks, the lock on the driver's side is broken. Never bothered me, I never locked the doors anyway. The seat is rough. Been used hard. The exhaust after the cat's has been hacked. After the glasspacks rotted off, I just left it the way it was. And, because the truck has been sitting for a while now, the breaks have become very squishy. The rears are due for new shoe's anyway. Over all, the body is in decent shape, but there is some rust starting in the cab corners, and some dents and scratches. It was a work truck afterall.
The truck is located on cape cod, Massachusetts. Id be willing to ship at the buyers expense, but lets be honest, its not worth it. I'm looking for $3500, or best, and Im open to trades, both vehicle, and parts.
Thanks, Ben.
Attached Thumbnails 1998 Chevy Cheyenne 4x4-imag0457.jpg   1998 Chevy Cheyenne 4x4-imag0458.jpg