Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro Z28 B4C with Mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 11:46 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2000 Camaro Z28 B4C with Mods

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6500
Mileage: 153000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey guys Im selling my A4 '00 Z28 with the B4C package. The car is pewter with black and grey cloth interior. The mileage currently is at 153,000 Which are mostly highway miles. I bought the car with 130,000 miles and this will be my second summer with it. The car was a colorado highway patrol car, I have the card of the officer that actually drove the car when it was on duty. The car was bone stock when i got it down to the filter. I have added a few mods over the past 2 years. The car runs fine and i have never had any problems with it at all. Here is a list of mods.

-SLP Lid/K&n air filter
-Pacesetter painted Long tube headers Non EGR
-Texas speed and performance True duals with bullets
-American Racing Torq Thrust M's 17X9.5 front and 10.5 rears with Nitto NT555 Street tires purchased last august. The tires still have 70-80% thread left on them.
B&M Transmission Super cooler
SLP cold air ram air vent
Brand new MSD 8.5mm wires and TR6 plugs purchased from CCPERFORMANCE.COM
Rear o2 sensor sims, brand new bosch front o2 sensors.
STL Strobe light kit for shows
6000K HID Kit brand new
New Battery
New 140 amp alternator(same that are on the 5.3 and 6.0 suburbans and HD trucks)

The bad...
-Front and rear bumpers need to be resprayed. They have stress cracks and chips.
-The dashboard has holes drilled into it where the patrol equipment was once installed.
-Power steering has a leak, I dont know if its the pump thats leaking or a line, it was leaking onto the alternator and killed the old one so when i installed the new one i quit filling the resorvoir with fluid so right now theres no power steering.
-A/C needs recharged
-Needs new window motors

Thats pretty much it. The car is my daily driver and it has never let me down. Its reliable and i wouldnt hesitate to drive it anywhere. Im just being honest on the cars flaws. The interior has some stains but its not too bad, i have an extra pair of front seats for it aswell. The car has Polk Audio speakers and i should be getting a radio in the mail for it sometime this week along with 2 12" kickers and a drop in box. Car Still has alot of potential, The reason im selling is because i was offered a newer SS camaro or else i wouldn't sell it. Car is pending local sale but i thought i would throw it up here incase it falls through.

Here are some pics, My price is $6,500 OBO.

Last edited by camaro981289; 05-15-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:58 PM
TECH Regular

Also forgot to mention it has the Gu5 rear end 3.23 gears. Always used mobil 1 5w30 and K&N oil filter every 3,000 miles. I did the MCCC foam and the car barely even blew any smoke at all.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:16 AM
TECH Regular

TTT for the morning

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro Z28 B4C with Mods