Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Lexus GS300 99' Silver

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 03:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Lexus GS300 99' Silver

Year: 1999
Make: Lexus
Model: GS
Price: $5000
Mileage: 137000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Hey guys, its time to get back into a sportier car so Im selling my daily driver. Priced to sell my 99' GS300, Silver with gray leather interior. Car has had 2 owners it sits with 137k on the clock. Exterior of the car is silver, there are a few spots that need paint and paintless dent work but does not hinder the performance or reliability of the car. The interior is really where this car shines. We have kept it perfect inside all the wood trim is flawless and original same as the leather, no tears or scratches and the carpet is in great shape. The car gets extremely good gas mileage and blows ice cold AC. The radio is a 6 disc changer in the glove box, all the speakers and stock sub sound great. Car is very comfortable and quiet while driving on those hectic Houston freeways. Ive daily driven this car for 2 years now and had 0 problems, these cars last past 300k miles with regular scheduled maintenance. If you have any questions or concerns about the car please email me and ask away im very easy to talk to! Private sellers are asking upwards of 10,000 for these cars with 200k+ mileage, this is priced to sell quickly! Thanks again for looking!

I will add below the pictures that show where the small areas of paint and body work are needed. Again its not a show car but extremely clean for being a 99'

PM me or email me at cjh182@hotmail.com thanks again!
Attached Thumbnails Lexus GS300 99' Silver-l_3245b3e9ca0da7b67c49796edafff3b2.jpg   Lexus GS300 99' Silver-l_b974c210144e19ba09feda3f4022c119.jpg   Lexus GS300 99' Silver-7bbd1a27.jpg   Lexus GS300 99' Silver-b9986765.jpg