Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Ls1 ext cab project truck

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Ls1 ext cab project truck

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: S-10
Price: $4500
Mileage: 100000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is a 2001 Chevy S-10 extended cab truck. Its an LS1 project that I started and I really dont have time to finish so I bought a 2005 Corvette. The body does not have any rust and has a clean and clear title. The truck has dents and dings and will need to be painted. The interior is nice but will need to be cleaned up. The engine and transmission are out of a 2001 Camaro. The trans is an auto 4l60. The donor car was hit from the side and had 85,000 miles on it. The engine and trans are all stock. The engine and trans are bolted up on ls1 conversion engine mounts and it has ls1 conversion headers. The truck was an auto so all linkage should should work. All the factory gauges can be hooked up too. I have the Painless wiring harness and unlocked computer for quick install. I have a brand new balancer for the truck. I also have an Optima blue top battery for the truck. It will need o2 sensors, radiator, hoses, belt, mass air meter etc. I have the coil packs for the truck. I also have fly by wire pedal, converter box, throttle body etc. The computer and harness is currently setup for fly by wire. I also have the cable throttle body. I will give all parts I have for the truck with the sale. I have seen these in perfect shape bringing $8000-$10,000. It could be a good investment for the right person.

I looking for $4500 obo for the truck

Thanks

Old 05-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ttt ttt