Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

SS vert, <30k miles, 6 speed, black and chrome!

Old 05-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up SS vert, <30k miles, 6 speed, black and chrome!

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $18000
Mileage: 29500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Car was listed some time ago. Ready to move on to something else and recent promotion allows it so...

Car was purchased about two years ago and is lovely.

Taken from auto trader ad:

Make a move on this perfect car for summer. Power everything. Nearly flawless extrerior/interior as the pictures show. Garage kept and maintained, this car has been babied since puchase. Never seen snow and little rain. BRAND NEW tires all around (replaced ORIGINAL Goodyears). Transmission is perfect with no catches or grinds anywhere and has factory installed Hurst shifter. Engine is perfect with no issues whatsoever and plenty of power for those Sunday cruises when the road opens up. Mobil 1 synthetic used at every oil change. I have achieved approximately 22/30 mpg in this vehicle. Top is original and in near mint condition with no stains, tears or rips and NO leaks. Leather interior is 99% perfect and buttery soft to the touch. This car is a true collector opportunity and someone will truly get to enjoy this head turning automobile. Take advantage of my need to sell (recent promotion that involves more travel) and enjoy a weekend car cruise in this low mileage beauty. Comes with Budge car cover which I have used during the winter. No joy rides and serious inquiries only please.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...id=AT-11e6d18c

If someone would like additional pics (serious only please) they can PM me. Perfect time of year for this car, make me a sensible offer and let's do business. Small lien remains but won't be an issue.

You may email me directly at Tjs4781@aol.com or call to (502) 550-2084
Old 05-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Staging Lane

bump to the front, good weather is here make an offer.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

Car is sold

Search this Thread