Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Camaro SS Hugger Orange STS Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011 | 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $35000
Mileage: 71000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): SC
Color: Orange
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by nassty00
badass car. good luck with the sell man. dont worry about what these broke haters say.

if you simply cant afford the car or dislike what the guy is selling it for. move the on this car isnt for you. notice how its people who buy already built cars that are complaining or its people with bolt ons or minor mods. they simply have prob never spent a good amount of money and time to build a car
Actually you're wrong. I build all my cars and I know how much time and money it takes. I also know that you never get all your money back. I sold my 02 z28 Ss clone w 24k miles Lme ls2, th400, 35 spline 9in with a wave track, every suspension piece was Umi, custom 88mm turbo kit ect, ect, ect and I got 14k less for mine and it had 1/3 the miles. If I asked even 30k I'd still be waiting to sell it. I won't trash Bruces thread anymore I'm just trying to be realistic. I hope he sells the car.
Old 06-24-2011 | 02:15 PM
On The Tree

Very nice! I think at 35k its a deal, you cant come close to building one for that I would know! haha...bump for the hugger

Quick Reply: 1999 Camaro SS Hugger Orange STS Turbo