Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

F/T 1998 WS6 Ramair Transam (Fully Built)

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 12:40 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/T 1998 WS6 Ramair Transam (Fully Built)

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $1
Mileage: 52000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Modded 1998 pontiac WS6 transam ramair with 52,000 miles on the car, i bought the car with right at 23,000 miles and have done all the work on the car myself to get it where it is today. it has the original aluminum 5.7 block with a stock crank, eagle h-beam 6.125 rods, diamond custom nitrous pistons with -2cc valve reliefs (problock of memphis assembled the shortblock), custom hyd roller compcam camshaft with .612 intake lift and .615 exhaust lift 242/248 dur on a 110lsa. also a set of cnc ported trickflow 215 heads that have been milled to 58cc including harland sharp aluminum roller rockers along with a Fast 90mm throttlebody and Fast Intake ported to match the heads. for fueling the car has dual 255 walbro intank pumps along with 60lb fuel injectors as far as exhaust the car has a set of hooker 1 3/4 inch ceramic coated headers going into 3 inch true dual exhaust with 1 chamber flowmasters. the transmission is T56 6-speed with a tick performance master cylinder and monster stage 4 clutch package with lightweight flywheel (brand new less than 500 miles so far) also installed a sphon racing torque arm, crossmember, subframe connectors and out back the rearend is a direct bolt-in moser 9 inch ford with 4.30 gears on a full spool with 35 splines axles that touches alil about the powerplant and drivetrain of the car, other than that the car retains all factory options, such as power leather seats, power windows, a/c and heat, a/c system is brand new and blows cold as it should, heat still works as factory installed it has 4 wheel disk brakes including ABS and traction control all which still work as from the factory. i can go on all day and tell you everything about the car but would perfer to talk if you are interested. this car can be driven anywhere as i have built it to be a awesome street/strip car and everything works as from the factory. car has a dual stage dry setup that has never been sprayed on the new head and cam combo. Car has gone 11.2's at 121mph all motor and put down 452rwhp and 393rwtq all motor on the dyno on slicks with the t56. pm me if any interest as i will be happy to answer any questions. lots of other odd and end parts are on the car such as subframes and torque arm, ect. (Car can be street driven and drove anywhere) Car has brand new Convo Pro's 15x9 rear with 275/50 MT drag radials and 15x4 fronts with brand new tires.

i would like to trade for a nice c5 corvette, and may trade the car and trailer for a nice 1967-1969 camaro

(Short Walkaround Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR_XxQIKrNs

(Picture of car and trailer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qW3_ofxx08

Last edited by BIRDONNOS; 07-31-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

beautiful car kinda looks like mine but much nicer! GL with your sale, that's a sweet setup