Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

96 Beautiful Camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 Beautiful Camaro Z28

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6700
Mileage: 75000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I have a 1996 blue 4 speed auto, 5.7L V8 LT1 in excellent condition.
Miles 75,XXX.

Factory options: leather seats, T-tops (NO LEAKS), power driver's seat, tilt, cruise control, fog lights, traction control,power windows and locks, remote alarm, Bose sound system w/cd player, Chrome ZR1 style wheels, and GM 3.73 gears.
Interior: Ive never rode in a LT1 Camaro in such great shape. The leather seats are in great condition no rips. The head liner isnt faded and doesnt sag. No wear spots on arm rest or door panels. No fading on power options or CD player. There is a small grey wear spot on the driver seat from getting in and out.
Exterior: The paint is in great shape and has a really good shine to it.The car has two small dings that can easily be popped out. The hood has two small chip marks along with a couple scratches and chips on front bumper. Besides that the exterior is flawless! The t-top weather stripping is still jet black and no signs of warping from heat. The windows are freshly tinted 5% on back, 35% on sides, and the windshield strip. I also just replaced the low beam lights. Also good tread on all four tires, currently running nitto 555r drag radials that are about 3 weeks old on the back.

Engine: Ive only owned the car about 5 months, it was completely stock when i bought it. But ive changed the water pump, installed MSD Opti Spark, MSD wires, K&N intake, air foil, and Magnaflow cat back.

Car is for sale $6,700!! Pm me if interested
I'm currently out of town and not able to get to a computer so I did this from my phone.
I put this car up as testing waters on a local car site a few months back and there are a ton of pics of it. http://www.sportsnimports.com/board/...rs-96-z28.html
Or email me for pics stephenschmidt1@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: 96 Beautiful Camaro Z28