Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Corvette, Z06 wheels, Very nice car...$11,000

Old 06-14-2011, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Corvette, Z06 wheels, Very nice car...$11,000

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $12000
Mileage: 139000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a 1999 corvette that is black with two tone interior. I love this car to death, but I am in need of a truck for a year or two. This car is a great car to drive and is in very good running condition and looks great too except for the driver seat wear and some small paint chips on the front bumper from normal driving. I am not with the car right now, but I believe it is right around 139xxx miles. The auto was rebuilt a year ago and I have some paper work from that. This has the performance 3.15 gears and still gets mid 20's mile per gallon round trip. close to 30 mpg on the highway The motor is all stock with the exception of a K&N filter kit and red z06 plug wires. The only other modifications are flush mount tail lights, stainless exhaust tips, Z06 wheels and Z06 front screens. This model has the dual climate control, HUD, and adjustable shocks. The air works great and I had the belt, and the two belt pulley tensioners replaced with the new metal kind that dont squeal like most the older parts do. The drivers seat has the typical seam popping on the bolster and seat bottom. and I have black rubber floor mats in place of the factory ones. The dash and door panels are in very good condition. The front bumper has typical road wear and there is a small blemish on the rear hatch right near the front of the car ( in pics). Other than that, the paint looks great when waxed. The two front wheels have some chrome etching on the inside of the spokes. The front tires are good and the rear tires could use a replacing.
Over all the car runs very well, shifts great and has no vibrations or noises. I have a lot of photos and I hope they can all be posted. I also have a video that I am working on putting up. I am located in St. Louis, MO.
$12,000
I have a clear title in my name, with no liens on the car
Thanks

Old 06-14-2011, 03:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1999 Corvette, Z06 wheels, Very nice car...$11,000