Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Firebird/trans am

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Firebird/trans am

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $6000
Mileage: 116000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

2000 Firebird, 1 owner, 116k miles, V6 Auto 3.8, NO RUST, NO ACCIDENTS! I have put a trans am hatch on, trans am rear bumper, side skirts and WS6 Ram air hood. It also has flowmasters on it with 4 inch chrome tips, has an alarm, changed out the alloy wheels for the chrome ones. It has the "bird of prey" graphics on it, (not some cheap autozone ones,lol). All overlay decals have been put on from the center cap on the wheels to the honeycomb reverse lights. This car is a real HEAD TURNER!, I was originally going to keep the car and swap the motor for the LS1 but I can't ever seem to get the cash up to do it. I just put in a new alternator and headlight motors, did the window motors about 6 months ago along with spark plugs, plug wires, and coil packs. I have always kept up on the maintenance on the car ( have the records to show) and when something went wrong it was fixed within a day or two. The door panels are NOT cracked and neither is the dash pad. Car is mechanically and cosmetically sound! 2 new tires and the other 2 at about 95%, brakes have been done and radiator was flushed a few months ago as well. I even have the owners manual and the original sticker price. I love this car but it's time to move on, lol. I'm asking $6,000 for it which I think is a steal considering all the ones I have seen online are $7,500 and up with higher mileage than mine. I'm priced to SELL! I'm near Chattanooga, TN. Call 423-331-1191 if interested!
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Firebird/trans am-dirtybird.jpg   2000 Firebird/trans am-dirtybird2.jpg   2000 Firebird/trans am-dirtybird3.jpg   2000 Firebird/trans am-dirtybird4.jpg   2000 Firebird/trans am-db7.jpg