Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

94 yellow mustang gt roller,cervinis,welds,gauges,and more,CAR NEAR MINT!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011 | 10:47 AM
Launching!
15 Year Member

Default 94 yellow mustang gt roller,cervinis,welds,gauges,and more,CAR NEAR MINT!!

Year: 1994
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $2900
Mileage: 150000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

OK gaging interestet selling my 94 stang I was planning on putting a 408 76mm turbo setup in but plans have changed for right now,let me start by saying the car is super clean in and out will be hard to find another 94 yellow as clean as this one is 150k original miles but looks like 50,no rust,paint is still great and is original paint minus the cervinis ram air hood that was sprayed to match,only dent in the whole car is on front of the passenger side fender which i am goin g to fix before sold,it has weld draglites with skinnys in fron and mt 26x10s in back tires in front are perfect along with plenty of slick left in back,strange drag springs,8. rear with 4.10 gear, it also has water and oil temp gauges in a pod on the dash and a triple pillar pod,i will post interior pics soon it is super clean as well,no dissappointments with this roller,ready for whatever,harness and all is still there along with radiator and condensor,I haven been that far yet to remove what i wasn usin for the build,its pretty mch ready for anything at the moment,email or pm me if interested,choznz51@gmail.com,let me know if u have anymore questions thanks,AIR BAGS HAVE ALSO BEEN REMOVED AND WILL COME WITH A NEW STEERING WHEEL!!

ALSO WILL HAVE A BRAND NEW OEM COBRA FRONT BUMPER COVER ON IT THIS WEEK AS WELL AS SOON AS I PAINT IT SO THAT AND THE HOOD WILL BE ONLY THINGS EVER PAINTED ON THIS CAR,CLEAN TITLE IN HAND AS WELL!

LOCATED IN CHICAGO, IL!!
Attached Thumbnails 94 yellow mustang gt roller,cervinis,welds,gauges,and more,CAR NEAR MINT!!-mu.jpg   94 yellow mustang gt roller,cervinis,welds,gauges,and more,CAR NEAR MINT!!-mus.jpg   94 yellow mustang gt roller,cervinis,welds,gauges,and more,CAR NEAR MINT!!-must.jpg   94 yellow mustang gt roller,cervinis,welds,gauges,and more,CAR NEAR MINT!!-musta.jpg   94 yellow mustang gt roller,cervinis,welds,gauges,and more,CAR NEAR MINT!!-mustan.jpg  

94 yellow mustang gt roller,cervinis,welds,gauges,and more,CAR NEAR MINT!!-mustang.jpg   94 yellow mustang gt roller,cervinis,welds,gauges,and more,CAR NEAR MINT!!-muy.jpg  

Last edited by standup95; 06-19-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-20-2011 | 09:41 PM
Launching!
15 Year Member

bump it
Old 07-12-2011 | 05:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hmm nice looking car..