Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1971 custom 10 K10 4x4 in San Diego

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1971 custom 10 K10 4x4 in San Diego

Year: 1971
Make: Chevrolet
Model: C/K 10
Price: $4900
Mileage: 48000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

i have a 71 K10 truck up for sale. The truck is great. Starts every time, runs great, and i wouldn't be afraid to take it ANYWHERE. I bought the truck in riverside, CA, where the owner has owned it since 1983. The truck has very minor rust. Solid cab corners, solid rockers. Rust in the bottom of the doors, rust in the bottom of the front fenders. It would not take much at all to get this truck cherry. It is an original wood bed, with the original drivetrain. It has a factory 350 V8 with factory sm465 4speed manual, and the factory 205 transfer case and 12 bolt rear end. The truck is not perfect, but i have been daily driving this truck for the past 2 months and love it. I am only selling because i am moving across country and can't afford to take it with me. The truck has a 4" lift kit with 35" tires. Tires are still very good shape, quite on the freeway. 4x4 works great, i have serviced all the fluids, and everything is sound. the trucks burns a very little bit of oil, and the transfer case shifter rattles. As far as aftermarket parts, it has blazer bucket seats, Autometer Tach, HEI ignition, electric fan, billet grille, clear lights all around, updated H4 bulb headlights, and steps on the side making it very easy to get into. I can't do trades as i can't take them with me, but would be interested in a 4x4 turbo diesel truck. Other than that, no trades. I have taken good care of this truck, and like i said, would not be afraid to drive it anywhere. Gas mileage is around 13 mpg on average. That is fantastic for a lifted 71 C10 truck! Title is clear, and is registered until 03/2012 here in California. No smog needed. Price may be negotiable, but offers need to be reasonable. Give me a call or send me a text to set up an appointment when you can come check out the truck. 619-five six four-1678

Price is 4900 OBO

Attached Thumbnails 1971 custom 10 K10 4x4 in San Diego-100_2652.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1971 custom 10 K10 4x4 in San Diego