Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro SS (few boltons)(tsb roof replaced)

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro SS (few boltons)(tsb roof replaced)

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8750
Mileage: 89000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Girlfriend and I are moving in together and going to save for a house, the camaro needs to be sold. I figured I'd try to sell it on here instead of trading it in and getting railed, so we'll see what happens.

I am the second owner; I bought the car in 2007 from the original owner with 58 or 59k on it. Since then I did the slp air lid and a slp lm2 exhaust. The headers (shorty) where already on there. It could have a ls6 intake, I’m not sure. I also know it has the "better heads" being an extreme late model 2000 241 is it?

As we all know these cars have roof bubbles. In 2009 I had the entire roof replaced with a brand new factory gm roof. The rest of the car is as it came from the factory. I was never in to heavy modding, just wanted a nice growl. I've never dragged the car on a strip, or tracked it, I can't say about the first owner but it was in great shape when I got it.

Also in 2008 I had the entire car go through a black light paint less dent repair. It was never in an accident, just from rocks or whatever the **** that hit it. Speaking of that there's a few rock chips in the front hood, nothing out of the ordinary for 90k miles. The car is actually 9/10 for exterior paint, no rust obviously. The car came from San Diego and has never been driven in the salt, and garage kept until this year. The only problems with the car is the carpet is worn by the gas pedal, and the stereo sucks.

It came with the monsoon but two of the speakers were blown, and I never bothered to replace it. It has the slp short throw shift as well.

I have a complete list of every part, receipt, oil change, everything. It has a complete verifiable service history. I have a binder with all of my important papers of every receipt. The car has newer tires, newer battery, and lifetime warranty on brakes (I have the receipt).

There is absolutely nothing wrong mechanically with the car, no ses lights, passed emissions here in Indiana. I should add that it has no cats but I got it all tuned out by speed inc. The oil sits at 40 when the cars really hot, to about 43 when cool. No problems overheating, weird noises ect. The only thing I replaced was some 2 dollar part in the rear end that finish line performance did, and recently the ball joints.

I'll add more later if I can think of it. PM me any questions or if you want my phone number to talk about the car.

Here are some pics of the new roof being added in 09 at a Cadillac dealership

Here's some pics of the new roof being added in 09 at a cadalliac dealership

Here are some pics of how it sits today (yeah it's dirty :X)

Few pics cleaned up

Few videos of me being about as stupid as I got with the car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCOt4vc1Tk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1fww13QLW4 Skip to one minute for this second video, where the action is. There was an exhaust leak after I put the lm2 on, it's since been fixed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg14wIoKFB0

Last edited by liquidsmooth; 06-22-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Launching!

Bump!
Old 06-22-2011, 04:39 PM
12 Second Club

damn I wish you lived closer to oklahoma, good deal and very nice car
Old 06-23-2011, 02:39 PM
Launching!

Thanks bud, I'm probably trading it in for a jeep if nobody pics it up fast, makes me sad i'll get raped so hard by the stealership lol

Edit:
I also replaced the wiper blades and serpentine belts last month. The roof was replaced for cosmetic reasons only, it is brand new, no leakes or any problems with it.

Last edited by liquidsmooth; 06-23-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:46 PM
Launching!

Few people requested pics, here ya go, these are everything I have besdies the ones I posed that I took two days ago

Old 06-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Teching In

sent you a PM
Old 07-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Launching!

Lots of ppl have been contacting me about the car, I wanted a jeep they had on this lot that i traded this in on, they gave me 7k for it.... don't let them run you up anymore!

http://www.teamaudiofmerrillville.co...837c4d2211.htm

good luck