Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 C5 Corvette running/driving chassis with interior 71,000 miles.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2001 C5 Corvette running/driving chassis with interior 71,000 miles.

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $8950
Mileage: 71000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VT
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2001 C5 Corvette - Complete running driving chassis NO BODY PANELS OR GLASS as seen in pictures. LS1, auto, 71,000 miles. black leather seats. This is VERY clean and only had some light front passenger side under car damage and body damage on the outside.

It was purchased from the very reputable Cleveland Pick-A-Part in Ohio and delivered by them in an enclosed trailor to me where it has been covered with a battery tender on it. It starts right up and drives and I have even taken up my road for a short blast!!

I bought this complete as seen to use as a donor for a 1973 Corvette we are building for a customer and they have backed out of this portion of the build and we are now staying with a traditional style engine & transmission.

The possibilties are endless, I was even going to keep it for a 1957 4 door BelAir project I have but I don't have the time to for it.

More pictures available if needed,

NO TRADES CASH ONLY!

Asking $8950.00 OBRO

BelAir also for sale, pictures available. It is a true project but still has most of the OG paint and has some spare doors etc.
Attached Thumbnails 2001 C5 Corvette running/driving chassis with interior 71,000 miles.-c5-pic.jpg   2001 C5 Corvette running/driving chassis with interior 71,000 miles.-c5-4.jpg   2001 C5 Corvette running/driving chassis with interior 71,000 miles.-c5-14.jpg   2001 C5 Corvette running/driving chassis with interior 71,000 miles.-c5-7.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 12:10 AM

i was doing the same thing with pick a part. too bad they didnt have something like this id be all for it. if your listing would of said trade plus cash i would of sent ya a pm. nice fun ride tho im sure
Old 09-02-2011, 12:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

id throw some door bars on a rock it the way it sits!!!lmfao gl on sale op
Old 09-02-2011, 03:56 PM

pretty firm on the price? have a number where you can be reached?
Old 09-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Teching In

if you dont sell it and think uw ould like this car in trade inn let me know fully loaded http://mcallen.en.craigslist.org/cto/2540832267.html
Old 09-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Default Trades???

Hello to all who have looked or replied, I still have the car and have really not made much effort to selling it as I have been short on time. I listed it on a few sites and got trade offers but really wasn't thinking of trades. I have way more than I'm asking for this spent on it as it was for a customer who decided to change the direction on a 73 Vette we are doing for him and now I bare the burden off this car.
If you have a trade offer feel free to let me know I am only considering a trade that is straight up even or putting some cash in my pocket.

I have all the paperwork from Cleveland Pick-A-Part but I don't think there is a title just a bill of sale.

My direct e-mail is: fitzproperty@comcast.net

I do not check the sites much and we were HAMMERED by hurricane Irene so I am very busy but I will respond to all offers.

Quick Reply: 2001 C5 Corvette running/driving chassis with interior 71,000 miles.