Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1996 Z71 Silverado 35's.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1996 Z71 Silverado 35's.

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: C/K 1500
Price: $4000
Mileage: 153000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1996 Chevy Silverado extended cab Z71 153,000 miles, 4 wheel drive. Ive put a crate vortec 350 4 bolt main engine with less than 45,000 on it, rebuilt trans with trango shift kit and new torque converter, rebuilt transfer case, rebuilt rearend with 3.73 gears and auburn posi unit and upgraded to disk brakes on the rear( you wont find many obs truck with rear disk's) Hid headlights, 3" body lift and 3"suspension lift, 35" bfg mt's (front need replacing), mickey thompson wheels(need cleaned up) replaced the brake last fall with new calipers, rotors and pads( ill include a brand new set of ceramic pads) Its got dual exhaust with h pipe and flowmaster mufflers and no cats(check engine light on because of it) I just put a hypertech programmer on it for some more performance. I charged the ac but it leaks out but work great till then so all the parts for it work correctly just need to track down the leak. The truck also has the rare 120 mph speedo and no top speed limiter if thats your thing. Truck runs great but ive got a car im interested in so im putting this up for sale for a short time only till the car sells. Has some rust on the front of the hood where its dented and along some of the bottom edge but its a a 15 yr old off road truck, also has a dent along the pass side door and cab. I think thats about all i can think of. Ive replaced the whole drivetrain on this truck and the tranny, rear and transfer case only have 1000 miles and only 45,000 on the engine so its good to go for a long time. Email me for quick response.
Blkmaroman@yahoo.com
http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/2462091583.html
Old 06-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

or trade for 6 speed ls1 car with bad motor but decent body.