Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2003 ZO6 with accident damage

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2003 ZO6 with accident damage

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $11500
Mileage: 35753
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is my low mileage 2003 ZO6 50th anniversary. I recently crashed it into a guard rail during a rain storm. Impact was primarily front bumper and rear bumper, with impact being lower than 40mph. There is no frame damage just body work, from what I can tell but you can inspect or bring to body shop before you purcahse. I hold no responsiblity what so ever so and am not a professional in the body shop field. This will be a perfect vehicle for someone looking to get into a z06 or a change over vehicle for a base c5. Listed below are all mods in car that are in perfect working order. With receipts for EVERYTHING.

The motor has Cartek Stage 3 cam package which includes, Comp Tech Stage 3x cam, SLP double roller timing chain, Comp 921 dual springs, Steel locators, titanium retainers, NGK TR6 spark plugs, and a high flow 160 degree thrmostat, port matched intake manifold, port matched throttle body, ASP underdrive pulley. I also have LG Motorsports fully adjustable coilovers on the suspension. It also has a RPS twin disc carbon/organic cluch with a remote bleeder. The rear has motive 3:90 gears with DSS input half shaft on the driver side. The car was tuned on HPtuners pro. I only put 7000 miles on the entire setup. The only thing that is missing on the car is the headers, Xpipe and exhaust.

The car starts, runs and will turn a perfect compression ratio. Here are the numbers from the compression ratio test two months before accident. Cylinder 1 (200) cylinder 2(200) cylinder 3(210) cylinder 4(200) cylinder 5(200) cylinder 6(200) cylinder 7(210) cylinder 8(190). You are more than welcome to bring any mechanic to inspect vehicle as I'm confident this vehicle has no mechanic/electrical issues. The vehicle is driveable and can be driven if the buyer insists. I have title in hand but it has a salvage title due to the accident. Im asking $11,500OBO. I also have the car listed on ebay you can refer to that for the pics. http://outboundlink.me/ib.php?DR_id=...outtime=242694

Last edited by Alwaysnboost; 07-04-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Staging Lane

link didn't work
Old 07-04-2011, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by 01blackbeast
link didn't work
yeah i have been getting that alot. I tried pasting another link try that if that doesnt work i can email pics.