Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 WS6 Transam BLACK Debadged

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 06:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 WS6 Transam BLACK Debadged

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $7200
Mileage: 134000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

car is a 99 WS6 debadged, demolded. power everything car is beautifl

mods
GM 3.73s (no noise at all)
TA Girdle on the rear
3600 stall/lockup
Headman longtubes with Flowmaster and will include a magnaflow
LID with K&N
!EGR
!AIR
lowered 2" with adjustable PHB looks awesome and rides great, surprisingly it doenst ever bottom out or scrape unless you drive like and idiot
rebuilt 4l60E 5k miles ago and it shifts and runs great! has all the good stuff in it
had the Speedlines on it when i got it but they were in really bad shape so i got some older thin WS6 wheels for it. (minor clear peeling on them now but was/am going to refinish when i get time)

the bad
pas window motor is going bad (like usual) driver has been replaced

AC wasnt working good and i replaced the orfice tube and put a charge of oil and some R134 at the shop but the press sensor was bad and didnt have time to un charge and replace, but i can fix that anytime or include the parts...

the headband has some bubbles in it (again, typical of these cars 2/3 have them) they arent bad enough that anyone else pays attention to them

the good
tires have good life left and are by far the best i have ever had on one of these cars

leather seats are MINT

tint is 35% around

passes inspection easy

car went an 8.07 @ 91 on the Firestones that are on the WS6 wheels with a 1.76 60' (still has a LS1 intake )

paint is a 8/10 but given the age of the factory paint it is almost perfect (rear bumper is a LITTLE dull compared to the rest but when its waxed and clean it matches great)

drives straight, never wrecked, engine bay is clean as a pin, headlight motors work flawless and have brass gears in them. i dont know what else to say about it.

i love the car but i have 2 F bodies, a tundra and a Hayabusa... i need to drop something and the car is the choice of right now. im still a little iffy on getting rid of it because this is by far the best running/driving most enjoyable prettiest car i have ever owned. so the price is pretty firm, its not a money thing to get it sold, i still live with my parents and we have 17 vehicles at my house so its cramped.

NO trades, but would consider a LS1 S10 lowered to haul the bike with but thats IT! no other trades.

Old 07-11-2011, 09:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

What brand stall?
Old 07-19-2011, 03:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its a in house built stall by Paul Falcon in NC... TTT

Quick Reply: 1999 WS6 Transam BLACK Debadged