Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1993 Trans Am for sale needs work, whole for parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 12:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Trans Am for sale needs work, whole for parts

Year: 1993
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $0
Mileage: 72000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Best Offer ($0 is no the price, there are alot of good parts on this car new brakes, rotors, SLP intake, and more. I have to talk to my mechanic about what's been done).

Been in the shop for sometime now don't have pics but can take some. I'd like to get rid of it whole as I don't have the money to finish the work. Has alot of new parts but prefer to sell it all together to someone that could use it for another project, or wants a project to work on. Have some receipts from work that was done while I was still driving it. Took a minor bump to the right rear quarter (someone blew a stop sign, no frame damage). Some of the bodywork is completed and straightened, some parts are sanded already. Car has around 72,000 original miles on it red and light beige leather interior. Has an R-Title. My dad has looked over the car and did not see any major body or damage to the frame that would have given it an R-Title. We think it may have been a stolen recovery, but not sure. LT1 runs strong with a 4L60 trans. Feel free to call me at 412-979-2186 anytime. Leave a message if I don't pick up.