Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Pro stock drag strip car

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pro stock drag strip car

Year: 1993
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10000
Mileage: 24000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

This is a pro stock drag strip car.LT1 383 stroker with Oliver rods Comp cams; Cam, Lifters, roller rockers, can has .631 lift, solid. Heads with .202 valves intake port matched head and flowed to maximum. Pop up forged pistoins 13.5 - 1 CR. 8 qt oil pan; open header with shorts for tuning. Lexam windshield and doors. Now has a F.A.S.T distributor and FAST XFI computer ($3000) and has been tuned. Built turbo 400 tranny, reverse pattern shifter, Pro Delay box with wiring to the trans brake. Super strong Drive shaft. Moser 9 bolt 4:56-1 gears 33 spline and spooled read, full racing slicks, 5 gallon fuel cell; Car was just rewired completly supension support, body supports, drag shocks and springs. Too much to list. This has been a 7 year project and I have done what I planned to do; have a car run in the 10's and pull the front tires off the ground. Why sell it? I am looking for a 2011 Harley Electra Glide Ultra. I have over $30,000 in this car. This car was built for a big block with 1,000 hp and it is a matter of removing the 383 and ploping in the 502 or bigger and reprogram the FAST computer.
Attached Thumbnails Pro stock drag strip car-race-car-ds.jpg   Pro stock drag strip car-race-car-lift.jpg   Pro stock drag strip car-camaro-driver-side.jpg  

Last edited by Jims_99_Z28; 07-14-2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Pictures