Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cadillac CTS-V

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 12:03 AM
formerly Moze (2/24/2012)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cadillac CTS-V

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $19500
Mileage: 97600
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Sold
Sold
Sold

For sale is my 2005 Cadillac CTS-V. It has the LS6 engine with 97,600 miles. I am the second owner, the previous owner was a woman. She bought it new from Sewell and I have a folder full of the service she had done there. Other than replacing the stock motor and transmission mounts with Creative Steel mounts, I've kept the car 100% stock. It has never been performance tuned, and I don't rag on it. I've replaced the front mats with Lloyd mats, the old mats are still in pretty good shape, other than heel wear on the drivers side, and will be included. The engine cover will also be included. It's not installed because I prefer running the car without it. The battery is brand new. The water pump went out a few months ago and I replaced it with an F-Body pump. There is some wear on the stereo buttons, as was typical for these cars. The previous owner was not a smoker, and I'm not a smoker, so the car smells great. The paint could use a good clay-barring and has typical signs of a car it's age/mileage. There is a slight 'crease' on the rear passenger-side pillar. I'm not sure what it was hit with since it was there when I bought it, but it isn't very noticeable unless you're really close to it. It has all of the amenities...leather/suede seats, power locks, windows, seats, lumbar, heated front seats, cruise, ice cold air conditioning, OnStar, DVD player, 6-disc in-dash CD player, BOSE stereo, navigation, Brembo brakes, etc. The tires are in excellent condition, the wheels have some blemishes, but nothing too noticeable. I've overlaid the front fog & signal lights as well as the rear reverse lights in perforated black vinyl, so they look blacked out when off and orange & white (respectively) when on.

I absolutely love this car, I'm just ready to be in a truck again. I'm asking $19,500 and that's about the cheapest you'll find a comparable CTS-V for, so please, no low-*****.

All photos are: HERE

Here are some from that link:

Last edited by Moze; 08-13-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:49 AM
formerly Moze (2/24/2012)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold
Sold
Sold