Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 C5 Hardtop FRC in NJ ready to sell!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 09:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1999 C5 Hardtop FRC in NJ ready to sell!

Year: 1950
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $12700
Mileage: 119000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is my 1999 Black Corvette FRC M6. THe car has 119k on it and it runs like Strong. No leaks,smoke or burning of oil. The car looks excellent and the paint is less than 2 years old.The ONLY reason I'm selling is because I found a Z06 I want and I would like this car sold ASAP. I'm looking for 12,700 obo on the car. I have a clean clear NJ title in my hand NO TRADES please

The car has some Very nice performance mods

New Bilsteins shocks/struts all around
Mod red Z06 seats
4:10 rear
New rotors brakes
blacked out lights
Z06 M12 Transmission
LT headers with ORX pipe
Mufflex catback exhaust
new clutch less than 1000 miles very very tight. unsure of brand
Vararam intake
crank pulley
MSD wires
Chrome thin spokes 295/35 ZR18 rear and 275/40ZR17 front

The only issues with the car

This was addressed by the previous owner. The vehicle had the code 1125. He had a new pedal installed ($663.17) and the problem went away. The code came back two weeks ago but I cleared it and it went away and hasn't returned.

The car has no stereo installed but it will come with a brand new Pioneer MP3 head unit and speakers. I just never got around to installing these.

needs a driver side seatbelt buckle(still works) but i will replace this

Pics

I'm a honest seller and have nothing to hide. I have sold countless F-bodies and performance parts on LS1tech and LS1.com. I have sold a few parts here and even my very 1st Corvette on this very site. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me. I will be taking tons of new pics of the car today shortly. Here is a link to my LS1tech feedback https://ls1tech.com/forums/itrader.php?u=44459 Thanks
Old 08-22-2011, 10:07 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man i really hope this car makes it back home tonight, has supposably had countless issues on a 14 hour drive and im going to be a little upset if i have to drive with my truck and trailor to go pick it up.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:36 PM
TECH Addict

Yup, trust me very upsetting to me. If I would of known about this I would of had the issue looked at but it was stated that the code had came back on me once even after the pedal was replaced and I don't know what other issues it has but I would never sell someone something that has hidden issues NEVER. I'm sure I have sold more cars here than some people have had girlfriends and my feedback reflects that. Just curious why post this here?

Last edited by CJDZ24_Z28; 08-22-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:53 PM
TECH Regular

Because to my knowledge there were issues with the car not stated. It has a broken oil sending unit,ac has no belt, broken lines,overheated on him. Wasn't aware of interior flaws and unfortunarley he was 900 miles from home.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:31 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 94 s dime
Because to my knowledge there were issues with the car not stated. It has a broken oil sending unit,ac has no belt, broken lines,overheated on him. Wasn't aware of interior flaws and unfortunarley he was 900 miles from home.
Well you are dead wrong. Why don't you look ask him to look at his PMs and texts we exchanged for the past 3 weeks. Broken oil unit sensor, he was told about, no AC and no lines and was giving a brand new line. Overheating I highly doubt and the interior flaws?? Let's talk about that how about $400 off the price,free subwoffer and box with the 2 free run flats.. so please just stop because everything you post is hearsay
Old 08-24-2011, 02:58 PM
TECH Regular

well i pad less for my frc in WAY better shape, he said you were going to fix the sensor and didnt, how was he supposed to know what the pressure was? im done here ill let him deal with the feedback issue, and btw ac lines dont make up for the clutch on the compressor not turning.