Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

fs 2007 suzuki drz400sm

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fs 2007 suzuki drz400sm

Year: 2007
Make: Suzuki
Model: Forsa
Price: $3980
Mileage: 2839
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

i bought this bike about a year ago so i had something fun to ride around on while i was building my car. well now the car is done and the bike is being neglected and i need a trailer so it's up for sale

2007 SUZUKI DR-Z400SM

With the motorcycling crowd's enthusiastic response to supermoto-style bikes, Suzuki introduced theDR-Z400SM. Based on the hugely popular and extremely capable DR-Z400S DualSport machine, the 2007Suzuki DR-Z400SM combines the engine and chassis of the DR-Z400S with race-proven RM motocrossstyleforks and black-painted aluminum wheels. The result is a racy mix of on- and off-road performance.

New for 07 the DR-Z400SM now features a Renthal tapered aluminum handlebar for maximum rider controland minimal vibration. Also new for '07 the DR-Z400SM comes equipped with front and rear axle sliders.

The 2007 Suzuki DR-Z400SM employs a compact 398cc four-stroke, liquid-cooled engine tuned for a broadpowerband and low-rpm torque. The potent four-stroke also comes equipped with a four-valve cylinderhead, 36mm CV-type carburetor, Suzuki's own nickel-silicon-phosphorus-carbide-plated cylinder and a highperformance forged piston. Power is transferred through a smooth-shifting five-speed transmission, whilean electric start with auto-decompression system makes for quick and convenient starts. A thermostaticallycontrolled fan and radiator provide consistent operating temperatures in any environment.

The DR-Z400SM's chromoly steel frame is similar to that of Suzuki's RM motocross bikes, was designedwith maximum torsional strength and light weight in mind. The oil for the dry-sump lubrication systemresides in the frame's main backbone and front down tube for optimum efficiency.

Suspension for the DR-Z400SM consists of fully adjustable RM250-derived inverted front fork and a qualityrear shock. The rear shock also offers high- and low-speed damping adjustments as well as completelyadjustable spring preload and rebound damping. Oversize front and rear hydraulic disc brakes are mountedon black-painted aluminum wheels, as are 17-inch high-grip radial tires.

RM-inspired headlight housing and side panels decorate the DR-Z400SM, as does the slim-profile bodywork,which provides maximum rider mobility and comfortable seating. Rubber-mounted turn signals, asturdy engine guard and rear disc-brake cover offer protection against rocks and debris, regardless of theterrain. Air-filter maintenance is a simple affair, thanks to quick-release fasteners on the left side panel.

Rounding out the DR-Z's features are a powerful 55-watt lighting system and compact, multi-functiondigital instrument cluster, which includes a speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, clock, timer andstopwatch functions.

DR-Z400SM (K7) AT A GLANCE
Suggested Retail: $6,199
Engine Type: Four-stroke, DOHC,single-cylinder, liquid-cooled.
Bore and Stroke: 90.0mm x 62.6mm
Front Brake: Single Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Single Hydraulic Disc
Wheelbase: 57.5 inches (1460 mm)
Dry Weight: 295 lbs. (134 kg)

Read more: http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/ne...#ixzz1V14Cj2wb

i am located in the north west burbs of Chicago.
title in hand
asking $3,980 obo

cell or text 414-510-7734
email Ninelivesracing@gmail.com

Quick Reply: fs 2007 suzuki drz400sm