Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula / WS6 Clone

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula / WS6 Clone

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $8500
Mileage: 113450
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have a 2002 Formula with an aftermarket WS6 hood. It has a FAST 92 / 92 set up, Thunder Racing cam, headers, etc. It also has a Nitrous Works Nozzle System - 120 hp setting. There is a stall converter and 3.42 gears. It also has some BMR parts underneath. I have never sprayed it personally. The car is lowered and sits on Konig 17s. On street tires is runs 12.4s on motor at 109. It should run low 11s on a real tire and spray. It is a t-top car. It is in average to good shape for a 2002. I down it because I have always been in the car business. I don't want to see her go but I currently have 7 vehicles and want to add another Corvette to the collection. The wife says something must go first. The down side to the car is the weak 10 bolt rear axle. The axle is beginning to roar so it is dying. The car is driveable but I personally would recommend having it towed. If there is any interest PM me. I am fairly new to this and I will try to add pics if there is any interest, or I can send them to you directly. There is a lien on the title, but with a couple of days notice, I can have it here. Fun car but not a Vette. Was told by the previous owner it made 380whp na and 497 on spray. Again all I have done is drive it 600 miles and made 12 passes in it. Every pass was 109 mph but the et varied up to 3/10 depending on the leave and spin. This car is a great beginner platform for someone for the price. There are $8500 worth of parts and mods here without the car. Let me know if there is any interest in this old bird.

Last edited by CAM1780; 09-18-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Quick Reply: 2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula / WS6 Clone