Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 GTO, 6 speed, 35k miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011 | 11:23 AM
Staging Lane

Default 2006 GTO, 6 speed, 35k miles

Year: 2006
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $19000
Mileage: 35000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2006 GTO 35k miles. 6 speed manual with 18" wheels, also have a spare set of 17" wheels and tires that go with the car. Car is dark red with black leather, my favorite color combo which I looked long and hard to find.

I bought the car completely stock and drive it rarely, always garaged. Upgrades include: Longtube stainless headers and mid-pipes, have all stock exhaust. B&M shifter K&N intake, have all stock parts MSD wires, along with new plugs Diablosport tuner, for changing the tune and datalogging. Added aux. input in the stock radio for IPOD,mp3, satillite radio etc. GTO logo floormats. Mobil 1 every 3k miles, mobil 1 in the trans every 10k, along with royal purple in the rear end. Car runs and drive perfect, like a 35k mile car should. Will need tires at some point and has a couple parking lot dings. $19,000 , only trade would be for a CTS-V and I will add cash for the right car.