Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $5900
Mileage: 6000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I'm selling my beautiful 1995 Z28 Camaro with 6K miles on the motor, tranny, and suspension. I hate to sell this car, but I just moved to Houston and discovered that it's not the perfect car for city driving. I guess long story short, I need to sell it to get a better economical car.

This car has all the amenities anyone could possibly want: t-tops, sony stereo with hook ups for mp3, cd, and usb, new custom leather interior (reupholstered), and wires to hook up any sub system. Not only is the interior great, but the motor is as well. It is a rebuilt LT1 by the mechanic I bought it from. It has a steel crank, forged pistons, 512 lift roller cam, hardened push rods, new valve springs, roller rockers, and Edelbrock intake and throttle body. Also, rebuilt performance trans, z-pack clutches,2500 stall converter, new suspension, new brakes and new 3 inch exhaust. It has 410 gears with Mickey Thompson street slicks on rear. Also included is a brand new ignition system. Included is a set of almost new Goodyear tires for the rear and steel braces to bolt and weld to the rear to keep it from flexing during racing (not yet installed). Everything that has been done to the car has been done right. Again, I wish I could keep it but I have to make some sacrifices.

I'm pretty firm on the price of $5900. I will consider reasonable prices. It is a very fast car and turns heads...I'm looking for someone who will take the utmost care of it just as I did. If interested, please contact me by phone (only serious buyers please): 636-443-5338 (I do accept text messages). Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles-camaropic2.jpg   Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles-camaropic1.jpg   Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles-camaropic5.jpg   Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles-camaropic6.jpg   Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles-camaropic3.jpg  

Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles-camaropic4.jpg   Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles-camaropic7.jpg   Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles-camaropic8.jpg   Rebuilt 1995 Z28 Camaro-6K Miles-camaropic9.jpg