Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 chevy 2500HD 4-door crew cab

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2001 chevy 2500HD 4-door crew cab

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 2500
Price: $6550
Mileage: 170
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This has been my favorite, strongest, most reliable, comfortable, truck i have ever owned. For the price you can not get a better truck than this. I have owned it a few years now and besides basic maintainence it has given me no problems. The 6.0 motor has all the power you'll need to get you and your trailer wherever you need to go. It has larger 265 75 16 tires instead of the smaller 245's and it has flowmaster dual exhaust. It has a few minor problems- but nothing compared to most trucks this age or miles. Console lid is cracking at henge(still opens and closes), driver side leather is a little wore(not that bad and no rips) and it has a slight dent at the back of the passenger side bed- you have to be looking for it as its not very noticable (cant even see it in the pics). I was never sure if it was an LS or LT but it pretty much has every option BESIDES tv/dvd, sunroof, onstar. I think only LT came with leather, but im not sure. It has cruise, dual power seats, leather, cd, power windows, locks & mirrors, ect..

Im only selling it because i dont use it much anymore- i pretty much just drive it once a week or so, just so its not sitting. I really like the truck, and hate to see it go but, am looking to free up some parking space for a smaller truck more suitable for my current needs.

Local credit union has title

Any questions or offers let me know- If more pics desired i may be able to email them to you. ********************Fuel pump was acting up so truck is currently having a new fuel pump (lifetime warranty) installed. This has been the 1st and only repair the truck has had in the 3 years ive owned it.
Attached Thumbnails 2001 chevy 2500HD 4-door crew cab-6.0-interior.jpg   2001 chevy 2500HD 4-door crew cab-6.0-motor.jpg   2001 chevy 2500HD 4-door crew cab-truckk.jpg   2001 chevy 2500HD 4-door crew cab-truck.jpg