Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Camaro SS For sale. New video is up. last chance to get this car this cheap.

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $13650
Mileage: 64000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Bumppp
Old 11-22-2011, 11:35 PM
Staging Lane

Bump bumpity bump
Old 11-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Staging Lane

Default tttt

12 bolt?
Old 11-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Staging Lane

Get off my threads. Its a stock housing with built internals.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

GLWS! Free bump! Not a fan of the stripes but seems like a bad *** car!
Old 11-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Staging Lane

Ty fir the free bump man. And yes some people love them. Other people hate them.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

wtf u mean get off ur thread? im only talkin good about ur car.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Staging Lane

Bump bump… anyone interested? Im willing to talk brass tax over the next few days. Get at me if u want the car. We can make a killer deal happen for you.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks sick, GLWS.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Staging Lane

Bump..
Old 11-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Staging Lane

Bump. Dubleyew tee eff
Old 11-25-2011, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

Buhmmp
Old 11-25-2011, 07:21 PM
Staging Lane

Bump. Gonna be online for 1 more week. Then off.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99f1
bump.....wish u were closer .id come out and take a look. someone is def. getting a better than average deal with this car. good luck
Seriously, ignore this guy... He did the same damn thing in my FS listing a few months back and I got exactly what I was asking for my car.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...ndition-2.html

I truly and sincerely wish the mods would ban this jackass from the forums. Get a life, bud... And maybe a job that pays you enough so you can actually afford to buy the cars you like to window shop in lieu of going around and insulting people with your BS lowball offers and asinine comments.

Last edited by DannyG; 11-26-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

im trying to give you props on ur car and you talk ****? i could buy 10 of your cars bud.then i would be broke. if you had between 12 and 25k to blow on the worse investment known to man,wouldnt you shop ur *** off? and take your time?and also possibly shoot some lowball offers?and meaning lowball.not rediculous by anymeans. people act like this is a goddamn retail center. nobody has **** for money these days and prices on f bodys seem to go up?while corvettes go down? who are you...dealer joe. stick ur car in ur ***... go ahead and ban me. fact is i know a good deal when i see one and i wont shop blind like most. iv owned multiple high quality builds and stockers. when i sell i make someone a more than fair deal always. i will go in and delete my insults off your forum ok? ya big baby...ban him!! wahhhhh!!
Old 11-26-2011, 04:16 PM
Staging Lane

JEEZ
i jsut bought one recently, wish i would have found yours first, better price and power :/
Old 11-26-2011, 07:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99f1
im trying to give you props on ur car and you talk ****? i could buy 10 of your cars bud.then i would be broke. if you had between 12 and 25k to blow on the worse investment known to man,wouldnt you shop ur *** off? and take your time?and also possibly shoot some lowball offers?and meaning lowball.not rediculous by anymeans. people act like this is a goddamn retail center. nobody has **** for money these days and prices on f bodys seem to go up?while corvettes go down? who are you...dealer joe. stick ur car in ur ***... go ahead and ban me. fact is i know a good deal when i see one and i wont shop blind like most. iv owned multiple high quality builds and stockers. when i sell i make someone a more than fair deal always. i will go in and delete my insults off your forum ok? ya big baby...ban him!! wahhhhh!!
You are the most irrational forum drone i've ever seen.. why do u care what i ask for my car. And f body are better than vetted of u ask me. I think vetted are pieces of ****. The only good ones are 2000 and up. And for your info. My car. Isn't just a built car. Or a stocker. Its a race bred street machine made to win. Everything from blinker to berger panel has been cleaned./relaced. U name it.

I've never lost. A race. Not to a 600.750 and any older 1000.
And I've never lost to another vette or a Camaro. Orr a Mustang. You tell me that my car isn't worth what I ask. When this car has more work time and sweat than anything you've probably owned.

I don't want to sell this. But I have to. It is an ultimatum that I must execute to keep my life and provide. I will lose more than your mommy did when she had you. By the time I sell this car.

All I will say. Is whatever lucky person buyes this car. Is gonna be happy.
This car is a piece of art. Maintained by race bred hands and true chevy gear heads.

We were going to twin turbo this winter. But **** hit the fan.

This cat is built right. And is a track machine. And a street car. Not built for drag. Fyi. Hence why the rear end is the same size.

99f1 your a overbearing pretentious self centered loser who probably has a bad habit of cutting people down on the internet to somehow justify your bulging potato jobless gut.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Staging Lane

Default lol

your pretty much wrong. and i never tried to say your car wasnt worth what ur asking. just what most folks are willing to spend to make a quik sale...what your asking right now is more than reasonable. i work plenty and have a good chunk of change to spend on a car. it just botheres me a little sometimes when i see f bodfys going for rediculous amounts. i had 2 builds that went upwards of 50k(including the car)twin turbo and supercharged..(both forged 408's) with all supporting mods. both under 55k miles and clean. i lost my *** when i sold them at 25k each. but i know what it takes when your looking to sell fast. so no offence to you man. your cars nice.and worth the price. so relax. hope life takes a posative turn 4 you.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

i am a little self centered though. (workin on it) jobless throughout winter yes(my choice).only because i do quite well in the summer. wanna be new bff"s.maybe you can make me a better man?
Old 11-27-2011, 01:25 AM
Staging Lane

Sorry for overeacting. More or less rlly stressed. As more time goes by. My life is literally fading into a darkness I never thought would come a reality. Im forced to sell literally everything. And this car is the final key im my lifes song. I just want to get what its worth or about because once its gone. It's gone. And my days will no longer look forward to opening that garage door to find a race car im truly proud of.. the methanol. The race fuel. The smells the look. The feel of the car as it rumbled down the road. Kept me sane. I don't drink or do drugs
So this was my only release. I took care of her as she took care of me.

Please. Though. Someone buy this. I no longer have a place of storage. And this car has never seen winter. Would really suck to see it sit out in a field or a yard with 10 feet of snow on it lol.

Quick Reply: Camaro SS For sale. New video is up. last chance to get this car this cheap.