Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

88 Cadillac Deville v8 low mileage very clean!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 03:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 88 Cadillac Deville v8 low mileage very clean!

Year: 1988
Make: Cadillac
Model: DeVille
Price: $2500
Mileage: 62000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AR
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

88 Cadillac Coupe Deville. Bought off original owner before he recently passed away. The car has 62k original miles on it and you can definitely tell. Interior is great condition with white and red leather seats. Full power seats, windows, locks, fully loaded with every option available. Digital dash that all functions normally. Has service records written in owners manual. 4.5L v8 engine and auto trans. Drive and shifts good. Has automatic headlights and air ride suspension with auto leveling. Compressor works and there are no leaks. Has a new alternator and a new belt. No dents the body is very straight and it drives and rides really smooth. Just looking to sell to fund another project car I bought.

The bad:
drivers window motor doesn't work. All others work fine.
A/c compressor clutch locked up. It is bypassed at the moment.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know and I will be glad to answer them. Thanks. Car is located in 72401 Jonesboro, AR
Attached Thumbnails 88 Cadillac Deville v8 low mileage very clean!-photo-1.jpg   88 Cadillac Deville v8 low mileage very clean!-photo-2.jpg   88 Cadillac Deville v8 low mileage very clean!-photo-3.jpg   88 Cadillac Deville v8 low mileage very clean!-photo-5.jpg